supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Madison County Pirates 2009 Season Kickoff Meeting

This Sat Feb 7th at 2:30 pm the Madison Co Pirates will be having their 2009 Season Kickoff Meeting at Shouts located in Coopers Sport Bowling Alley in Anderson. We will be covering all the details of the upcoming season from the schedule to our new jerseys, from practices to player agreements, and covering player fees, what they pay for and how you can reduce or even have them waived.

The Pirates are coming off a great returning season finishing 7-5 on the season making it to the semi-finals. Head Coach Dane Hill has returned to once again navigate the crew to the ‘ship and will be supported by our defensive coordinators Marshall Bowman & Kevin Painter and our Offensive Coordinator Braxston Hogsman. We have positions open on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball. We are also looking to add depth to every position. We are also searching for an assistant offensive coordinator.

We look forward to all Current and Future Pirates attending this meeting. If you cannot make this meeting, we will have a makeup meeting Feb 28th at 6pm same location.

Re: Madison County Pirates 2009 Season Kickoff Meeting

bump

Re: Madison County Pirates 2009 Season Kickoff Meeting

I'd like to thank everyone that came to the meeting yesterday. We had a great turnout and have a lot of people ready to get started for the year. If you didn't make it for one reason or another, we will have a makeup meeting Feb 28th at 6pm at the same location.
You can also send me an e-mail and I'll forward you the information.

mcpirates@gmail.com