supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GIFA

is it true that the gifa is having the championship game at heinz field in pittsburg??

Re: GIFA

Nothing has been finalized, heinz field is a location in consideration. We have to have a large venue because it is a whole weekend affair. Saturday is the Pro Scouting Combine for players and Sunday will be the Championship game.

oh ok! well thanks for the info... does anyone know of the top teams in the league this year??? everyone knows that WV Copperheads will be there but any one that might give them a run for there money

Do the players have to pay for the combine?

The WV Copperheads are not in the GIFA. They are in the Heartland League.

The copperheads are in gifa for 2 years.

As for the field we are in talks with few locations when we lock it down we will make that announcement.

You need to go back to school and learn BASIC grammar.

so since we dont know where the title game will be played how about some title predictions??? its gettin close to that time.. lets get some predictions out there guys?????????????

I don't appreciate people pretending to be me and/or falsely claiming to be representatives of the G.I.F.A. None of these postings were made by or approved by me. This is a form of identity theft and if it continues I will seek legal prosecution. I have made it clear before and I will clarify it once again. Information about the G.I.F.A. may be obtained by contacting me via e-mail or by phone. The G.I.F.A. League number is (740) 996-1452 and my e-mail is commissioner@thegifa.com

To answer the question about the W.V. Copperheads I am issuing the following statement. " The W.V. Copperheads have signed a notarized two year contract with the G.I.F.A." I hope this will put to an end any further discussions on this topic. For any information regarding the G.I.F.A. contact me directly.

shut up.

And im a retard who will seek legal action on a annonomus website. Did I mention im a retard.

watch for the JC PAnthers out of INDIANA

The JC pant-hers won't be a threat to anyone on the field but will damage the reputation of all minor league teams away from it.
They don't have a field to play on, they don't have the numbers or the talent to be competitive especially when they might have to travel 4+ hours to play on a weekly basis.
They won't pay their league fees and will be passing around a helmet before games to cover officials.
My prediction, is that they won't finish the season, and may not even start it.
The ownership of this team is not capable of pulling it off.

Is this the Jennings County Panthers? If so they are sad!

No, this is the Gay, uh, I mean Jay County Panthers. Look out world, here they come, ready to make it to the super bowl!

I hope that "Commissioner Robert Murphy" didnt make Zeb sign a contract. He will be shocked when it isnt honored.

the panthers r risin in number alone wit talent and we gonna c the wv copperhead in the championship game and hopefully it is on heniz

What's the deal with all the people involved with the GIFA not being able to spell?

It must be like the short bus of semi pro football.