supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Helmet reconditioning

Does anyone know where I can ship my helmet to get it reconditioned? I tried football america and they say they only do teams.

Thanks!

Re: Helmet reconditioning

It all depemds on the brand. I know Ridell will do individual and so will Adams. I recommend that you check the web-site for the brand you have and go from there.

I have a Schutt. Any guidance from there?

www.schuttsports.com
follow the link on reconditioning. It looks like you can send them an e-mail and get the info you need.

We take ours to Mercury Sports in Evansville. They recondition helmets and pads.

There is a place in Oxford, Ohio I believe its called Capital Varsity Sports they recondition helmets, shoulder pads and they also have pretty good deals on used gear if anyone out there is looking.

Any number for Capital Varsity?

www.mercurysportsllc.com

Mercury Sports, LLC
3000 Wimberg Ave
Evansville, IN 47720

Phone: 812-422-9066
Fax: 812-422-9066
dcato@mercurysportsllc.com

Jake,

I wanted to share the contact info as well for everyone to see. They are great to work with!

Chris Cooke
General Manager
Tri-State Titans

Does anyone know a place that will take it if it has been painted? Some of the above mentioned said not to even bother.

Capital Varsity in oxford ohio will. They will even paint it for you and there prices are very reasonable. Very knowledgeable as well. A plesure to work with. And they pretty much recondition any brand.

Solomon Allen
Miami County Vikings/Ohio Force
WR, SS, RB, KR