supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ifl stars

If I go to watch some IFL games this year, who are some the of the stars on the field I should be watching for? Please, I know you guys like to brag on your own team, but give names of the people you have played against and respect.

Re: ifl stars

Patrick the qb for the generals is good.

I think the safety for the mustangs, Kodi Diemer, is a really good football player to watch. Also on the the offensive side of the ball, watch for the hook up between Mike Whitaker and Billy West. Billy is one of the toughest reievers I have ever played with. I look forward to playing the mustangs this year.

this is a cheap way to find out who is good on what team.

yes i do agree with you the mustangs do look good on the o side. but that deimer kid can hit i'll give him that much. if they dont lose a lot of lineman i think they will tough to stop the running the ball they have a pretty good running back. also i think gross will be good for the wolf pack as well as shrock. and the entire d line for the cutters

not because its my team but the raiders will have 3 good running backs plus one of the better backs in past years in the ifl will be heathy this year coming back from a broken foot.

hehehe, Shrock lovers himself!

at least i have the confidence to give out my name while you hide behind ifl fan girly man

As a player and now a coach, I wil say Shrock needs no one to talk for him, his play speaks for itself.

He is one great athelete.

Hendricks

sorry to the generals qb, i really am but pat will not be the starting qb. I PROMISE. practice starts in two weeks and assure you you will find out what im talking about. no disrespect to pat but this other guy will be the best qb around. no question, and say whatever you want about not posting a name and whatever but my words will be proved in two short weeks

your an idiot... A. I don't expect to be given any starting job... B. You definitely don't know me or have seen me play to say dumb shit like that... And to be honest it is disrespectful to me and i take it that way... shut your mouth and work harder cuz there wont be a better athlete on the field than me... I PROMISE...

I will say this, ONE MAN AND ONE MAN ONLY will say who the starting QB will be for the Generals and thats Coach JT.

Only reason these idiots don't post there names and say shit like that is cuz they dont want to look like the idiot's they are... I dont give a fuck truly... ill join the dance team as long as we fucking win... Hi Haters

Pat you are making your self look bad by dipping down to this persons level. You need to remember that you represent yourself and the generals. This was a problem that pluaged the team last year. If you not part of the solution your are part of the problem.

lol you must not know me either.. Im definitely not the problem, but im gonna defend myself when people talk crap.. I got nothing else to say, im done talkin got work to do..

IFL Fan,(Jim Earning) Your promise will not be fullfilled. You spoke to soon. Randy Lang the Qb that you spoke of will not be playing this year. I never want to lose a great player but due to his job he will not be able to play. Randy also needs to get his personal life together before playing football.
I also talked with Jim last night and He is no longer with the Indiana Gnerals. Jim did tell me the truth that he left the post. I hopehe has learned from this and can have a great year with a new team. I have asked for players to show Respect for the team as a whole. Pat is a player for the Generals and he was disrespected. Lets all move on and have a fun season.

Every player will earn the right to play. Nothing is free in life not even playing time in semi-pro football.

The generals QB isn't that good, especially not good enough to call himself the best athlete on the field! What a JOKE!

Clawson.........kicker/punter for the generals. That guy is someone to watch on the field. He can change the game with one punt, he's going to make that game winning field goal, and on kickoff, if he gets the chance, the guy is going to light you up. This guy is to be watched on the field. Good Luck this year Clawson.

GROSS

I just want to apologize to everyone on here for my ranting yesterday.. I shouldn't and won't let what others think/say affect me.. I feel remorse for using the language I did especially because there are people sensitive to that kind of language on here.. Truth is I have a long way to go to be where I want to be; and understand the task and work ahead of me.. To all Generals players/coaches/fans I apologize and look forward to the season ahead and the opportunity to help lead/motivate this team any way possible..

The only reason Gross would give props out to a kicker is that sometime in the past Gross must have got the chance to return a kick off this guy, no one else could tackle that hillbilly and the kicker drilled him. Just my thoughts.

Mike