supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BALLERS

WHO ARE SOME OF THE BALLERS THAT ARE WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION? NAME, NUMBER, POSITION, TEAM IF YOU KNOW IT!

Re: BALLERS

well i would have to say the whole lima warriors football team they are fun to watch i have only been watching them for 1yr. but they can play some football the players i like to watch i would say are.

joe butcher wr
the bott brother one is a wr and the other is a lb i think.
there is this one cb his number is #24 he is fun to watch.
and there TE but i dont know his name just my thought.

I dont believe any of those guys play in the MFL. They all play for Lima Warriors and are in the USFA!! Although i know them all very well and they are good ball players.

I saw one pirates game and they had a skinny little dark skinned Q.B. dont know his name but he had a rocket of an arm, and pretty quick feet. Does anyone know who im talking about?

I am being baited, but I will take the worm. That was either Kori Gelispise who only played during our home game vs the stampede and threw 3 interceptions, James who was a product of Hooten that quit after our first game, or that was one who played all of our playoff games who was Detonta Vaungh who was a hell of a player filling the position of a qb.

The great news is that we have 5 qbs joining the pirates this year, two of which were high school semi state or state playoff contenders. So all who have raised the question that oh their good but they don't have a QB, the answer is yes we do have a qb this year.

So what, You guys still suck and will still lose to the stampede and that spin off team they made ha ha