supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL

Does anyone know the outcome of the meeting with the MFL board on Sunday?

Re: MFL

I cant wait to see you guys out there again . You guys damn near won the championship last year !!!

Cant wait to see the defence !!!

The meeting is this coming Sunday.

I hope so , I cant wait for boys from the Stampede to play !

Hey Aflack-tion fan, don't you mean they almost got to the ship last year. That's really not almost winning it.
I know that in your mind that was probably as close as you've been to a championship, but in the real world it doesn't count.
Sorry to bust your bubble.

Come wayne you know that they almost won it ha. They was also almost the best team. They also had the best D. They had the best O. And on and on and on. All those things make you almost champs right haha.

Wolf Why are you always on here talking trash ? You guys didnt even play the stampede last year , I would like to it this year !

Goodluck to all teams this year

the patriots have one of the best teams in semi pro ball... but wayne doesnt do a dam thing... and he takes all the credit then gets on here like and runs his mouth... hes ALWAYS talking shit.. maybe not obviously like most ppl but he does in his own lil way

usually that is the best way. just because wayne is awesome doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to talk some smack. it's always those who suck that can't take it. it's always those who are second best that dish it out the most.

No Waynes team is a good team, but he should be carefull, theres alot of rumors about his team. Some say they are gettin paid, i hope everyone knows that is not true. Wayne time will tell if your team will remain in the top of the semi-pro rankings!

I represent NO team in the MFL, but to be honest, when you win the 'Ship you are ALLOWED to talk. Its one of the rights you have - win OR loose, but the only thing that can be proven is what you have won or lost.

If you dont like the fact someone is talking smack. BEAT THEM!!!!

When you get on here and trash another for talking smack, your talking smack right back - defeating your point immediately.

I am not a fan of trash talk, but I learned a while ago the loudest talkers only have time to do so becuase they are NOT working on getting better, just talking bad about the ones who did.

Again, if your issue is with Mr Wolfe or ANYONE else - just beat them on the field in the season. If they talk afterwards..no one will care..just as I am sure the ones you scream about dont care about your words. They read the posts, look at thier trophys and laugh.

This is possible the best post I have read on here.

Wow, and my post is the only one that can be identified by who actually posted it. But, you want to come down on me for shit talkin?
You guys are right, I DON'T do shit. That's what the players on the field are for. I wish they were gettin paid, oh wait, a couple of them did get paid last year, but it was by the Ft Wayne Freedom.
How we gonna play the Stampede this year, didn't they fold? Thus the new "Affliction" team?
As I have stated on here many times before, I won't start trying to introduce facts or logic into these discussions as I think they would only confuse some of you terribly.
This is really fun. Keep 'em comin you great annonymous football fanatics!!!!

Wayne,
The stampede are still here. KC is running the team and they have joined the MSFL.
The Affliction are made of some of the former Stampede players and are wanting to join the MFL.

Thanks JJ.
That's cool, I stand corrected, and apologize to the Stampede.

HEY WAYNE (SHUT UP) AND PLAY THE GENERALS. COWARD!!!! YOUR A LOOSING CHUMP. ITS REAL THIS TIME.

Hey dipshit, I ain't playin anybody... I retired.
I've already addressed the possibility of a game between the Patriots and the Generals, so obviously you're not a "generals player" or you would know the situation. Maybe you are a player for them and they choose to keep secrets from you... who knows?
It strikes me as funny that for all the clowns out there that say the Patriots aren't shit or we cheat, or whatever, there are an awful lot of opinions about who we should play, why is that?

I try to stay out of pissing matches more or less, but this thread has taken a bit too ugly a turn. I was glad to have gleaned some information from it (regarding the Affliction/Stampede), but that is what the thread at the top is for, and I would prefer that trash talk happen elsewhere.

That is all.

Wow that's a first. This thread is actually tame compared to many others that have been on here. It's all in fun, right?