supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking to contact head of mfl

we are looking to start up a new team in michigan and were wondering if you guys needed any more teams

Re: looking to contact head of mfl

Hey man shoot me an e-mail.

are you the head guy

well no but if you are trying to reach the the head guy your not going to reach him this way. I can give you the information you seek. Yes i know that this is sad and by no means proper but you do what you have to do.

Jason,
If you are interested in contacting the MFL to petition for membership, visit the website. There is a contact link there that you will need to use.
If you have any questions, you can call me, I'll try and help you however I can.

Wayne Wolf
phone: 260-692-6540
email: W_R_WOLF1969@yahoo.com

Thought you started the team already and just need a league Jason

TO FIND THE HEAD MAN JUST GO TO WOLF'S DESK AND KNOCK. HE WILL COME CRAWLING OUT FROM UNDER IT WIPING HIS MOUTH.

Is this kind of post really necessary? We all know what the majority of people think of Earl. If it's true then so be it and it will come out in time. There are so many people that make these kinds of comments but the question that I pose it what proof do you have? Also please remember that not only the semi pro football community look at this website. This kind of classless post looks bad on all of us. Please keep that in mind. I suggest that if you have a problem with Wayne or Earl contact them and I am sure they would love to discuss it with you.

Why go directly to the source when it's easier to pop off at the mouth from behind your anonymous computer screen name!?! Actually calling someone or having a conversation with them would take courage, dignity, and respect. Those things are waaaay to hard to achieve in real life.

E-thugs for life baby!!!