supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2009 MFL Divisions

Congratulations to the Indianapolis Affliction and the Richmond Phoenix for their acceptance to the MFL.

The 2009 divisions will be as follows:

North Division:
Adam Co Patriots
East Central Wolverines
Indiana Cardinals
Miami Co Blitz
Ohio Force (formally the Vikings)

South Division:
Indianapolis Affliction
Madison Co Pirates
Ohio River Bearcats
Richmond Phoenix
West Central Wildcats

The 2009 schedule will be released in April.
Good Luck to All.

Re: 2009 MFL Divisions

Are you sure we should be in the south? It just doesn't make sense geographically speaking.

so lets get some prediction on whos gonna win theese divisions guys???

the north has to be the Pats and not to far behind has to be the cards and the blitz if they can get an O to go with that D.. the force this team has alot of things to work out in the off season but this is football so u never know.. the wolves? well... i think this is a team that everyone is interested in learning about this season. there has been alot of talk from them on here i beleive they have the talent but lack leadership..

the south.. to me this is gonna be a interesting race the pirates had a great first year last year and did nothing but improve in the off season.. the bearcarts? a first year team in the championship last season nuff said they will be there. the affliction? indy always seems to have good teams so expect them to be towards the top aswell. the phoniex? if those boys in richmond can recruit they will be there to. the wildcats? they struggled with numbers last year but had alot of heart. wont be surprised if they give everyone a run for there money...

North
1.Patriots
2.Wolverines
3.Blitz
4.Cardinals
5.Force

South
1.Affliction
2.Pirates
3.Bearcats
4.Phoinex
5.Wildcats

Championship game prediction
Pirates @ Patriots

Until proven wrong i gotta give the Pats the edge

Supa junior gotta good laugh over your north picks, wolverines second? Your kidding right? North division is a toss up, think the patriots are a very well coached team so are the blitz and the cardinals i would have to say are the most talented team in the mfl! That being said the bulk of the patriots talent comes from Ft. Wayne, so if those boys decide to stay home and play, oooooh boy MFL you better watch out!

yeah i could be wrong the wolves could be finish last.. i think there a teams thats gonna be either 7-3 8-2 with a great year or 0-10 1-9... they have the players i just dk if they have anyone to put it all together.. and the cardinals yes they have alot of talent but unless they find a heart they will have another average season just like last year

The Wolverines are washed up, just be thankful you don't have to play the new power in Indiana, the jay county panzers

Has any one seen the QB for the pats? If your from the Fort you would be crazy not to play for the pats!! That QB has a arm and is very smart, anyone know if he played D1 ball? Also the field the pats play on is 10 times better than most I've seen in this league! Waynes got something going on rite in that little town of Decatur. If the boys from the Fort decide to leave the pats, I think that would be a big mistake! The grass isn't always greener on the other side!!! Why would you leave a team like that anyways? Seems to be a good bunch of guys? Goodluck to all MFL teams! Things change very quick in Semi-pro football!!

well i like how someone from the pirates like to talk crap about teams and people i only hope that earl will make the pirates and wolverines will play each other cause it looks like there some bad blood there and it looks like it would be a good match to see

I'm choosing not to address any other nonsense brought up about the Wolverines because everyone seems to know more about us than we seem to. However, I will address what was said about "bad blood" between us and the Pirates. The two teams have never met on the field and the ownership and management gets along very well so there is no reason there would be anything between the two teams.

I agree with Bill, there is no bad blood between us and the Wolverines.

When do the schedules come out

The 2009 schedule will be released in Mid April.