supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cobras new head coach

The Southside Cobras would like to announce that Matt Steele has accepted the Head Coaching position for the Cobras. Welcome aboard Coach Steele!

Re: Cobras new head coach

Thanks Chuck, I appreciate the welcome and may the force be with you.

I am glad to have an opprotunity to coach again, and I want to thank the trust and respect that has been extended to me.

I hope to reciprocate it over the next year. To everyone buy Harvey (of course).

Coach Steele

Congrats Coach....

wish you the best....

Is Chuck Foga, the same guy we call DOC; on the cutters. If not! Who was Chuck in relation to tne cutters? Just trying to remember who he was.

there was no DOC on the cutters
chuck foga has never been associated with
that team... hes been with chiefs tornados broncos and now the cobra kai dojo... NO MERCY

coach steele its glad to see you backin the ifl.... can't wait to play against the cobras

Thank you Mr. Wisdom. He is correct. I have never been a part of the Cutters organization. When the Broncos folded last year I went to the Generals for a couple of practices, but my heart was not in it. So I took the year off, except playing one game against the Pats.

Thanks B-Ro, I will see you in a few months.

Coach Steele

Thanks Guys! Sorry for the mistake. I here your name alot around here, You must got somthing special going on. What is it?

a championship in the making. stay tuned.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. If you are thinking championship right now, you head is in the wrong area.

The real question is not to Chucky Baby? The real question is why has Matthew Steele taken this job with the Cobras? He is a very well respected coach in the Central Indiana semi-pro area, he was offered bigger jobs than this. Another big question is WHO WILL HE BRING WITH HIM? He has earned the friendship and respect of a lot of great football players and coaches, so will they follow or jump ship? Will his decision to coach the Cobras bring some guys out of hybernation??
TRUST ME HE HAS SOMETHING UP HIS SLEEVE?
THE IFL WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

I have no expectations of any players or any coaches. I (as I have told many of guys) want guys to be happy and play where they will be happy.

I did openly solicit the Indiana Mustangs job and the O coordinator job of the Tornados. Evan Triggs never respond on the job or availability. The Mustangs are a very nice organization, it is not the right time.

I am only coaching this year because 3 guys came to me asking me to work for them again. I was content with staying outside of all football.

I appreciate the positive response, but the only tricks I have today (in March) is a disappearing trick till May. :-)

Matt Steele

WHOS GOING TO QUIT NEXT
THE COACH OR MORE PLAYERS
IM GUESSING THE DIKFUR COACH
WHO ARE YOU GOING TO DISRESPECT NEXT
MATT STEELE IS A QUITTER
IF ITS NOT HIM WALKING OUT ON
THE TEAM HES LETTING THE TEAM
WALK OUT ON HIM THEN BRINGS THEM
RIGHT BACK
J.K.

Huh? Please stop shouting. My eyes are hurting. Matt is coaching and some players left. This is semi-pro ball. People leave. If you look at Dre's post in another thread, he is correct. Sometimes your friends leave to play elsewhere. We just get to have fun and line up against them now.

still no answer on whos gonna quit first?
Will Steele quit like normal? or will more players
abandon them?

My guess is steele, he quit multiple times before and
theres no reason he wont do it again
JK

JK,
Matt is coaching and the players that left have made their final decisions. So if people quit it will on me, the board, and Matt. Not just one person. Don't worry about it we will be fine

You wouldnt allow them to admit it was the coaches fault. Hes a terrible coach and quits on everyone when things dont go his way wa wa wa matt steele wa wa
i dont know why nobody wants to play for me maybe its the stupid mind games he plays... or maybe its the fact he discriminates on his players to their faces

5 people have quit before this year him being atleast 2 of them.

Coach Steal

Im pretty sure he posted not to long ago that he quit again and then all of a sudden the post dissapeared.

I would sit here and argue with you, but I have more important things to do. Go ahead and bash who you want. Bash me or our organization or Matt. It is you freedom to do it and I really do not care anymore. From here on out JKid all I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH. We have a season to prepare for with Matt as our head coach. Bye for now. SChool work is calling my name

...more important things to do? I AGREE!!!
you will never know when you will have to replace
your coach.... week 2 ....week 5 ....playoff time

funny stuff but TRUTHFUL

JK