supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
raiders

i heard today from a good source that the tri-countyraiders had around 70 guys show up fot there tryouts earlier today! Was wondering if this is true and if it is thats really a good turn out for them in that area.I would say if they are alot of the guys from the old Wranglers and they are fielding any where near 70 players this may be a team on the rise! Any answers on if this is try and any oppions on the Raiders?

Re: raiders

NO chance the wranglers cant have that many people around they wouold scare them off with their lack of talent and little red headed queer lineman

thanks for your input mr.wisdom. Redheaded queer linemen thats a good one did u set all day and think that one up on your own or did u have help? Also u may wanna change your name to mr.lack of wisdom, because i was at the tryout and as far as the numbers there was 65 guys there and atleast 15 players on the team that had other things going on that werent able to be there.The last count for players apps filled out to play for the Raiders this year is 87 i believe but with all honesty this is semi-pro so everyone knows that can end up bieng half that by season time.We will see were the raiders are at when we start practices in the next few weeks!

Also this is not the Wranglers, its the Raiders!! Spelled diffrent, i thought with your wisdom Mr. Wisdom you would have picked up on that!

haha this all cracks me up to hear someone talk like this!!! out of those 65 guys that showed there was only about 15-20 wranglers there, which also as far as i saw thing only 5-10 of those "old wranglers" will actually see the field............so as i leave this post i say FEAR THE SILVER AND BLACK!!!

KUNK........are you going to be one of those 10 people, I sure would like to see you go flying through the air again trying to take me out. hahahahahaha...............seriously though, I hope you guys finally get it together and have a great season.

GROSS #19
NOBLE COUNTY WOLFPACK

to tell you the truth i have no clue if i will be starting or not!!!