supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
speed in the ifl..

i was just curious who is the fastest person on each team in the ifl. or even the top two?

Re: speed in the ifl..

...and while you're at it, please list your plays, your best cover guys and any other important information that you want every team to know about your squad. (Some people have got to get a brain)

If you put a steak dinner in front of me noone will be faster than me.

i dont know i can put down a steak pretty quick as well it be a tough one

I think some IFL groupies are pretty fast

I am willing to bet that Sid from the Mustangs is not in the running unless it's for the buffet.

Mike K.

Mr. Gilmore....hands down, but Nick Land is up there too

Andre Totten. Hands down the fastest player I have ever seen playing in a live game. At the semi-pro level. Easy 4-2 ,4-3 in the 40. Been around along time. This cat was AWSOME..

With out a doubt Andre Totton is the fast guy I have ever seen. Justin Henery will remember him. Dragons @ Chargers a CB of the Chargers lined up on dre and Justin yelled that he had him. Well dre ran past him like it was nothing. Got the game film on it. Dude can flat out RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Having seen both of those guys in action, and they are both very good receivers, I would have to give the edge to Gilmore. That cat is crazy fast and has some cuts to go along with the speed.

I dont know who totten is but played gilmore twice last year and not only is he the fastest reciever ive ever played against but he just had sick moves and pretty dang good hands.