supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shamrock Tryouts

The Elkhart Shamrock are having tryouts on March 14th at Sudebaker Park in Elkhart. Anyone interested needs to contact me at 574-226-0495 or at shamrockowner69@yahoo.com for more info and directions if you don't know where the park is located. Registration starts at noon, tryouts start at 1:00pm. We will be taking late registration. There will be a $20 tryout fee. Bring your cleats and be ready to run. Veterans are required to show.

Re: Shamrock Tryouts

Just a reminder that we are having tryout this coming saturday march 14th. If you need any info call 574-226-0495. Go Shamrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys just wodering how the tryouts turned out?? I was planning on stopping by to catch up with some of the guys. Good luck this upcomming season.

We will be having a 2nd tryout on March 28th at Studebaker Park. Regristration starts at noon tryouts start at 1pm. Bring your cleats. There will be a $20 tryout fee also. If you need any more info call 574-226-0495 and ask for Matt.

Honestly.....a second tryout what is the point of that....sounds like someones getting greedy with the money

Wow...seriously...you must be new to this level of Football...
$20 wont even buy a case of Tape...and I dont know about the Shamrocks but some teams knock of Team fees for tryouts..

Greedy.... now that was funny

Your paying for tape? Stop by a doctor's office and ask them to donate you a case or two.

Stop by Legends and tell them to give up some BEER, and Kurt will bring the beer Bong>>>>>>

Hit the Gym Sucka's Frazier 72