supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL rivaries

Just wanting some input on who will "hate" whom this year. My theory on one will be the Bearcats vs Affliction(Stampede) They had a heated rivalry last season and im disappointed to see the Stampede go away. Any thoughts?

Re: MFL rivaries

I would say that could become a good rivalry but not because of hate at all. Those two teams(Stampede/Bearcats) beat the crap out of each other. I would say it's more out of mutual respect.

I would have to agree it probably will be one of the bigger rivalrys in the league. Although it wont be from hate because all former players from the Stampede including myself have great respect for the entire Bearcats orginization. We had three great,intense,fun,smashmouth games last year and I cant wait to do it all again.GL to all teams in all leagues this 2009 season.

Sorry mispelled rivalries there thought I catch it before someone called me on it.

The blitz / patriots games are always close. I also think that the cardinals could be the sleeper team of the year in the MFL.

I have to agree with JJ,
The Patriots vs. Blitz games are always a lot closer than either team would like to see.
Both teams play their a$$e$ off, hit hard on every play and don't quit til the final whistle.
The South division is gonna be tough, the 'Cats have to be the faves since they took it last year, but the Affliction and the Pirates should NEVER be counted out.
The Cardinals are an awesome team, that once they figure out how to get their players there consistently, could dominate!

maybe the best group of teams in the MFL has had in years.

Pats and Blitz no.1 hands down.
When the Dragons was in the MFL pats and dragons was good too.