supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for crush contact

i was hoping someone from the crush could contact me. there are 7 players including myself that took last year off of football and would like to play this year close to home. my numbr is 260 804 4831 and my email is arch64_2000@yahoo.com

Re: looking for crush contact

I shot you an email give me a call or just reply to the email. I look forward to hearing from you.

im sorry i didnt get the email

Crush are folding

BS... don't believe it until a member of the crush says so.

The crush will win one game this year. They have the wolfpac and shamrock on the schedule twice.

as far as i have heard andy and the boys with the crush are doing good pretty good and i wouldnt be surprised if we see a bounce back season from them. either way there going to bring and im looking forward to two big games against them!

The Crush are playing we have alot of new talent and a new coach. Say what you want we really dont care we are here to play football. Trust me if we dont beat you we will make sure you know who the crush are at the end of the game. we dont care if we have 40 guys or 16 we refuse to back down from a fight. Arch64 ill send you another email. Best of luck to everyone and we start practice up April 4th we have been conditioning as a team since early January.

TO THE GUYS WHO WANT TO PLAY FOR THE CRUSH. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED YET, OR HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE, AND U NEED INFO U CAN CALL ME 260-797-9088. THE CRUSH IS ALWAYS LOOKIN FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS TO BE APART OF THE FAMILY, AND TO HELP US SHUT MOUTHS IN THE LEAGUE. WE ATTEND TO LET OUR NAMES BE REMEMBED YOU CAN BELIEVE IT.

GOD BLESS TO ALL.

AND LETS GET READY FOR A GOOD,HARD HITTIN,FUN SEASON