supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crush Preseason Game

We are looking to play two preseason games in June. If anyone has an opening or would like to play us let me know. We are willing to travel or you can come to our field.

Re: Crush Preseason Game

What dates are u looking for?

Cnote anytime in June let me know I know Fort Wayne is close for alot of us. We have it all open as of right now.

How would June 6th sound at your place??

Sounds good to me, so lets plan June 6 at the CCC in auburn. Ill shoot you an email and we can get the time and other details worked out then.

Does any team have June 20 open, we are willing to travel?

Post your information on the MSFL Message Board...
maybe someone might give you a call

http://msflfootball.proboards106.com/index.cgi?

I think we can host you guys on June 20th. Email me or call me for some details 765-546-2002

John Walser-Richmond Phoenix

indiana titans looking for june 6th game 574-532-1771

Indian Titans We are working with the Cardinals on the game for June 6th. Richmond let me get with the team and see what we can do. I know thats a haul for us but let me see what the guys have to say.

John doesnt have the internet at the moment but his number is (765)546-2002 and we may be able to work something out so that we can meet in winchester to play on the field we used last year for the Riot if you guys are interested. probably cut your drive time down about 30-45 mins.

U have any games IN Nap?

Hendricks

Brian, we dont know if we have any games in NAP yet our schedule doesn't come out until like the second week of April.

Gotcha. Thanks

Hendricks

Crush 70
The Cardinals will not be able to do the preseason game on June 6th.. Seems as if we have conflicting schedules going on.. Sorry..

Coach mom,

That sucks we really looked forward to that game, best of luck to you guys. Its alright we have something in the works for that day as well.

Sorry.. could not be helped.. Best of luck to you...

Call coach don to see if we can't get something going with the titans

the titans and the crush have set up a game for june 6th