supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING

What is up with the IFL I heard last night of some major changes in the works and out of respect for the league won't go any farther but what I heard is a huge surprise to me and totally unexpected. If this is true you all need to act swiftly and be very careful in which way you turn.

Re: IFL SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING

My brother Dave has a saying that goes kind of like this, "In semi-pro football, I'll believe it when I see it." It does really bother me though when people are always trying to stir the pot. There's no need for unnecessary drama, we're not a soap opera.

Brian Clawson #1
Kicker/bu Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

DETAILS PLEASE

A much more serious storm is gathering in the south Atlantic and heading West. Life may have been relatively quiet for secondaries this past year, but soon all shall know the name Hurricane Wayne.

Buzz in the air, I gather that you are either a team owner or very close to someone with power on your team. I would ask that you name your source but I think we all know that in 180 ways that would not happen. "IF" there is a storm in the air, and it has not yet been made official by involved parties....what purpose does your post serve? You may or may not be right. "Be careful which way you turn"?? If I was in a deciding factor, it sure as hell would not be in yours or your teams direction. There are Ten teams in the IFL. If there is an event taking place... please, by team name, acknowledge who passed info on so that it is displayed who made this announcement. ""FYI"" have some balls. Welcome back...the MFL

Teeror threat ORANGE! Something, somewhere, sometime, may possibly might happen in some way shape or form in some proximity to some teams in the area of Indiana - or so.

So please, Everyone , PANIC!!! Start shouting! Head to the streets and loot all you can...for the word is out...even though that word is not quite obvious, specified or confirmed!

Also, worry, worry, WORRY, and stop what your doing..for an unknown source has foretold of the idea of.....whatever it may be..could happen!

HEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!

WTH are you talking about? I'm confused. Does anyone know what he is hinting around about?

HA! I beleive he was making a mockery of the "Shenanigans" and the storm that is unleashing hell in supaland. If you live in a trailer....better go grab the pipe stretcher and Lag your wheels down to the grass. It's about to get all Tyler Ramsey up in this biatch. usually the first to go are the kitty cats. That means as in a meow cat.. not a kit kat A.C.
But, anyhow...congrats buzz in the air. You deserve a MICAP award for your awesome reporting skillz. um, without a face or name. We will call you chief Buzz maybeina year. Sorry that sucked but im tired.

From what I know the IFL will be interesting and may or may not be one sided. But it will always come down to how the teams play. People can play that they got ripped off in a championship or the refs are the reason they lost a game or the league was in favor of a team. I know every owner who goes to a meeting will vote in favor for their team. I think more players will be showing up to there away games this year. I think something really good is going on with the league and wish it had been that way for along time. Maybe in 5 years we can even have a draft. The buzz is things change you can never stop change you can only change with it or be left behind.

Good luck this year to everyone and hit some people for me.