supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL BOGUS

Personally i think the ifl teams are garbage, ifl teams try to act like they are above mfl teams and that is bogus. I know for a fact there are 4 teams no ifl teams can touch. Patriots, bearcats, cardinals,and pirates. Ifl step your game up and play one those teams!

Re: IFL BOGUS

well the cobras will be playing the pirates and generals will be playing bearcats and pats so i guess we will fin dout

Mustangs and Cards make it happen!

Well,,,now isn't that comment interesting? I have been looking at all the threads on here and I see that several of the MFL teams are looking to play the IFL teams and vice versa. The Mustang's are going to have a pre-season game or two. Coach Anglin has been working on this. And he has been in contact with MFL teams. But please remember one thing mfl for life, it's pre season. It's not to see who has the better team. It's meant to have a good look at your own team and see where you need to improve.
Now if you really want to see who is better than the powers that be in the IFL and MFL need to find a way for the champions of both leagues play each other at the end of the season. Forget the bogus all-star (?) games and let's see who is #1. This is my opinion and not the views of the Mustang's in general.

What is your name, what team do you play for?

End of Thread, he won't be back.

the only problem with preseason games is that of course there good to win but i am more interested in preparing my team for the season by seeing what we need to work on and getting everybody in to maybe see what they got than rather playing starters the whole game. I am much more interested in seeing these games take place after the season. anyone else agree?

he may be back. i mean didnt steele throw a fit in a game, walk out, and quit on his team at half time and then come back at another game?

No, he came back to another championship. His 5th in 14 years. Thanks for asking.

Anyone of the previously mentioned MFL teams can get ahold of me at tyler_anglin@yahoo.com the K.C. Mustangs organization would love to play one of those teams on June 6th. Get in touch with me.

Tyler Anglin
K.C Mustangs

who is K-Mart....
this dude is bringing out the OLD dirty laundry... this guy doesnt know what hes talking about!

I'll tell you what fellas, "mfl for life" probably doesn't know what MFL stands for and has no idea what the game of football is. More than likely it's just someone trying to start controversy by making stupid comments that mean nothing to anyone who knows anything.
Ahhh, spring time means that we are getting that much closer.
I hope you are all getting ready for your season. Just a few more months!

We (Cardinals) would love to play the Mustangs, but ubfortunatley are preseason schedule is full,

Crush (IFL) 6th

Indiana Titans (MSFL) 13th

Shamrock (IFL) 20th

Wolfpack (IFL) 27th

That's quite a few game, there Cards. You all trying to match an NFL schedule in Length? 4 pre-season, 10 reg season with 1 weekend off, and up to 4 playoff?

Praying everyone remains healthy for both our teams.

Pirates Pre-season -

June 20 - Controled scrimage vs Cobras (IFL)@ Pirates Cove
June 27 - Pre-Season Game vs Buccaneers (MSFL) @ Pirates Cove

Supa - you might want to start a Pre-Season Schedule Sticky Thread.

It is getting to be a great time of year. The snow is melting, the trees are starting to bloom, and every idiot who was lucky enough to keep a job and get a tax refund is going out and paying their internet bill so the damn thing stays on until July. Anyway... I am so looking forward to the season. Good luck all.

Mike K

Yeah might be a lil much, but we're a young team and have lots to work on, time will tell if that pre-season schedule will catch up with us by the end of the year!

I think it would be something sweet if the twon leagues played a "bowl" game at the end of the year. Take the two champs and play the "Champions Bowl". Take the runners up and play the "Competitors Bowl". It isn't about anything than some extra fun and year end bragging rights. Something to motivate for the next season.

The Cards-Crush game is a controlled scrimmage

Kudos to those of you who took this garbage trash talking thread and turned it into something productive: an exchange about preseason games.

All faith is not yet lost!

Its just someone trying to be something there not. The real IFL and MFL players know we are all athletes. Even the worst team can have good players. And as for being above the MFL its always been a good rivalry of league play and very even.

cnote5
Damn you picked the best of the best from the IFL!
Those three teams probably combined for 4 wins last
season.

Herbert Walker

Herbert, who do you play 4? I was trying to get games scheduled for preseason and get them out the way early. The reason for the Shamrock is because I used to play for the SB Stampede and their owner is a friend of mine so why not set up a game and they have a pretty solid organization. Same with the Titans their head coach was the coach of the Stampede and they also won their division in the MSFL. Wolfpack gotta give a new team a shot. I also want you to know "Herbert" don't act like we're scared to play anybody because that's definately not the case.

Herbert we didnt base our pre-season games on pleasing you or anyone else, this is for us and to get our squad ready for the season, if your a player you prolly need to be doin the same gettin ready for the season, and like was stated in the previous post dont get it twisted my man we will never duck anyone! Goodluck to all teams this year and i pray everyone stays safe.

Herbert doesnt get anything "twisted" except barbra on occasion!
Enjoy your bragging rights beating up on some teams that are in hard times. Reminds me of desert storm whooped some ass!

SR.

I ask again who do you play 4???

Maybe you shouldnt reply to that stuff. Kinda makes you look bad.

Shut up JC you just made cuz you always look bad....but its not your fault, its all due to YO MOMMA...........LOL
yeah i said it, yo momma....lmao

I played for the Yale Bulldogs back in 48'! But i've always played for the USA! (especially TEXAS)
GGRRRRRR I love Oil!

SR.

JC whoever you are if we were on here braggin and talking about how good our team is goin to be, then yeah maybe that would make us look bad. Responding to a post dont think that makes us look bad at all, you take it how u want it, sure every owner is going to defend his team, so thats that!

Shut the f up must not have a life or maybe thats the only words mommy and daddy said to him, nothin else better to do, go find u a girl or somethin and the bush guy even if your jokin i wouldnt use that last name, idiot! My former stampede and shamrock bros, my have we changed no cussin, you guys have gotten way to mellow for me. Good luck to you guys this year, see you in june!

That isnt me (JC) that is another JC, dre.....i look bad?? ha ha ha....you know we have the same momma!!1

Mr. Martin, I am certain that Mr. Bush plays for the "other" team.

But I run this shit now punks!!!!!

As long as I have a teleprompter.

Damn i foget we were from the same cow JC.....lol
oh well....lol
you still got all the bad left overs.....im dead sexy....lmao

hell with the teleprompter... shout out to abraham lincoln ...
i wouldn't have shit without him!!

44th