supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GIFA fails to take root, Teams Bail

The Grid Iron Football Association busted onto the Indiana Semi Pro Football scene last fall with great promises of money, recruiting, and big numbers, what they will leave with is broken promises and empty schedules.

Full StoryFull Story

Re: GIFA fails to take root, Teams Bail

Interesting but who is Jeb Sutton?

I love how so many people in Semi Pro ball threaten to file law suits over this stuff. What will you collect from these teams???? They would have to prove that their institution lost revenue due to the actions of these teams. If they were going to be such "giving" leaugue, were they making money? That's like teams "signing" players. If you're not paying them money, it doesn't matter!!! Get over yourselves. If you promise something and don't follow through, that happens.

That's my rant for the day.

Wonder Twin powers, Activate!!!!

JC: Jeb Sutton is the president of the Jay County Panthers.

Its Zeb, he ran the Randolph County Cougars a few years back and now currently runs the JC Panthers.

Oops! Uh, yeah...I knew that.

The Jay County Panthers who are coached by Zeb Sutton are reportedly moving to the GLFL (Great Lakes Football League)...I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this league and also I was wondering what people think of the legitimacy of the league and also of Zeb Sutton cos I was thinking about playing for the team and I want to be sure its legit...

I can't speak to the Jay County Panthers, as I don't know anything about them. But the Great Lakes League is in its 3rd year, and seems to know what they're doing.

Coach Al of the Detroit Diesels is the commissioner, and he and the Diesels have been around for some years. I'd have confidence in the league.

Yea the team is good Im on it if you know who i am and i wouldnt be on the team if it wasnt legit you know. I been playin for a few years now and im just letting you know thats things is legit with the team or i wouldnt even be here real talk.

My prediction is that the Panthers will forfiet at least 2 away games this year since the league they are now in is in Michigan. Another great move by Zeb. He had to go to this league because he burnt all the bridges in the IFL and MFL. What an idiot!!!!