supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thirsty?.....wanting live music?

check this out guys!!!! just something us as the raiders is doing for a fundraiser. if anyone is close to st. marys ohio come check it out we are going to be havin a hella good time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zin-D7dI04

Re: thirsty?.....wanting live music?

"something we is doing" check your grammer buddy

we are doing...........my bad i just threw the post up quick. i never proof read it.

Most people post on this site for fun. Chill out about the grammer!

i guess its a good thing this guy has never read a post by me lol!! On another note thou everyone should check out our website ans see the promo for the battle of the bands we are putting on its awsome!!

dont forget about this.....its this weekend guys and if you have heard about us. what a better time to come check us out!!!! And for the rest of the guys in the IFL thats already know us im sure it doesn't surprise them that we are puttin on a party like this!!! Dont worry we aren't going to be serving any jager bombs lol hahahahaha!!!! (beef allstar game weekend 2 years ago in indy) hahahaha the slow dance was great!!

Ten years from now there are still gonna be comments on this site about Beefs drunken, naked ass at the all-star game a couple years ago.

P.S. What the hell kinda party is that gonna be without the YAGERBOMBS!!!

I believe spence still has a video to prove how good of a time keith and troy had that night!!!!! And as far as the JAGERBOMBS go we are unable to sell liquor at the venue we are hosting this at, however we will have JELLO SHOTS MMMMMMMM!!!!