supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jay County Panthers seeking May 23rd or May 30th Preseason Game!!!!!

This is Coach Zeb Sutton of the Jay County Panthers, and yea i have had trouble in the past but also i have had success playing and coaching in the MFL especially. I have respect for the leaders of the IFL and MFL, by the way Earl what i told you a couple years ago still holds true and i will make it right, only thing about that is my daughter came first. Any team that is from the MFL or IFL that will be ready for a full pre season game on either May 23rd or May 30th. The Panthers welcome your challenge. i have listened to you for months and remained quiet and only a few know the true situation with me. but if you want us May 23rd or 30th call us out we will travel, First come first shot. For whoever made the comment about us forfeiting atleast 2 away games, shut your mouth and lets see what the season holds if we forfeit i welcome your criticizim. Our email address is jaycountypanthers@gmail.com. Our preseason covers more area than most will travel for the entire season. Yea i hear your crap, dont want to travel hate to tell you the scouts arn't in the backyard leagues, play big cities. Beating Indiana or small ohio teams dont mean crap when you play Rochester,NY, Madison Wisconsin, Kalamazoo and Detroit,etc you have a shot. but it does take money and sponsorships which we have all struggled in the past. There are alot of Great guys in the IFL and MFL, owners and players but my team doesn't deserve being bashed so we will put it on the field !!!!!!
Fire your remarks, i'm not looking for remarks im' looking for games, we have Cincinnati, Wisconsin and Detroit area already but my guys want more for our preseason. I know i speak as a whole the Panther Nation says Bring it !!!!!!!
Jay County Panthers,
Zeb Sutton-Coach
260-251-0560 =cell
jaycountypanthers@gmail.com

Re: Jay County Panthers seeking May 23rd or May 30th Preseason Game!!!!!

Mr. Sutton

My team would be more than happy to host a game against you on the 30th of May. We wanted to play a game on June 6th and we haven't had any takers, so May 30th will be fine. If you are truly interested please send me an e-mail and I will get with you to work out the details.

Andy Crisp
K.C. Mustangs

The Indianapolis Tornados will play either team on either date...

I'm always available (317) 697-4033
www.indianapolistornados.com