supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Family illness

To our semi pro family out in Supa Land. Please place Dave's and my mother in your prayers. We found out today that she has brain cancer of some kind and could really use some extra prayers. Thanks and good luck to everyone this year in Supa Land.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/bu Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

Re: Family illness

im sorry to hear this clawson brothers i will pray for her and your family.

Petre

our prayers go out to you and your family

Our prayers for a speedy recovery are with your mother.

May God be with you and your family during this confusing and difficult time.

I will indeed pray for you and your family and mention this at service.

Hendricks

I know I am speaking for the KC Mustang's when we are on the field, but I can say with confidence that I am speaking for us on this one too, we will keep not only your mom but your entire family in our thoughts and prayers. God bless and keep us posted.

Mike K.

Clawson..............I hate to hear that buddy. I can't imagine what you and your family could be feeling with this horrible news. You guys will be our prayers. If theres anything I can do to help, just hit me up and I will do what I can.

Gross

Sorry to hear the bad news. I just lost my grandmother to the same thing in December. I say a prayer for her as well as the rest of the family.

Hey Clawson my prayers are with you and your family.

Brian, and Dave , I will do battle for you also. remember Matthew 11:28 and rely on it.

Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your entire family from the Gambrel family as well as the entire MSFL family

Brian and Dave, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight. Much love and God bless.

Brian and Dave, Your Crush brothers thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

YOU GOT IT!!

1 Peter 2:24 By his stripes we are Healed In Jesus Name

I am believing with you

Coach Carter Elkhart Shamrock #51 plus 1