supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gaddie

Whats up with Matthew Gaddie who played with the Pirates last year?

Re: Gaddie

hes with the generals

I haven't seen him at practice. If he is playing I know we would be glad to have him. He is a beast.

#95 DE Matthew Gaddie has signed up to play for the Madison County Pirates for the 2009 Season.

Doesn't matter if he is in another league!

Let's squash this thread now and just wait til the season begins. If he did sign with us then I'm glad to have him. If he decides to play in another league, then so be it. Either way, who cares?? It's Gaddie's choice and only he knows what he's gonna do.

Simply put--if you have questions then go to the source. If you don't know how to get in touch with him, then don't worry about his business because you obviously don't know him anyhow.

Who cares Gaddie stop getting on here writing stuff up about yourself. Trying to make it seem like your big stuff you suck you only play good when the play comes to you. You are not a play maker you can't make plays happen on your own you rely on everyone else to do all the work so chill with the making yourself into something you'll never be which is an ALL_STAR you'll just be lil HOOTEN'S Alternate.

Fake Alert.

DeShaun would never say anything such as the above post suggest.

I have spoken to Gaddie. If he can play football this year he will be playing for the Pirate. Gaddie, I hope everything works out for you and you can get back to the football field very soon.

funny cause he has def been out to generals practice a nd participated