4. mustangs(noblesville)
5. patriots
6. titans
7. warriors(indy)
8. bearcats
9. stampede
10. cardinals

Re: WHO ARE THE TOP TEN TEAMS IN INDIANA AND ILLIONS

A list of the top ten teams in Indiana is located on our site IndianaSemiProFootball.com Rankings

There is also a fan poll. Vote for your #1 team.
Currently in the lead...

1) Generals
2) Tornados
3) Wolfpack (Ligonier)
3) Pirates
5) Patriots
5) Panthers

seems that we go through this every year around this time....look guys, bottom line is this, the Tornadoes are the best team in Indy, hell they are REAL NATIONAL CHAMPS.....everybody else falls in behind them...you have the Cutters that won the IFL and you have the Pats that won the MFL, then you have other teams that won other leagues as well so how can you say that one team is number 2 without them playin one another, and not a preseason game, i mean a game durin the season when both teams have all of the kinks worked out or even after the championship game...i play this game becuz i love it but i also play it to be the best and i would love to play the best...still the fact remains that the Tornadoes are number one until another team from either their league or another league beats them when it counts

I agree this post comes up every year and all it ever does is stir up crap. All those teams were good last year. This is 2009. New teams have formed and old teams have added depth and talent. Bottom line every team is a threat at this point. Kill em all and let the paramedics sort em out. Ya dig!

I can see that alot of the Generals' players voted on that INSPF.com poll, that's cute.

I BET JIMMY JOHNSON STAYED UP ALL NIGHT VOTING FOR THE GENERALS OVER AND OVER!!!!

NOT REALLY MUCH OF A SHOCK!!

What wasn't the Chicago Thunder even mentioned????

They should definately be #1 or #2

With out a doubt the Cutters will defeat the Tornados and smash the rest of the IFL. The Cutters should leave the weaker for some real level of football. Money talks just ask Gilmore, Izzy and some of the others. thats right im singing like a birdie .

Agent
im just curious to what you mean when you say "Money talks just ask Gilmore, Izzy and some of the others" What are you Implying?
you're singing like a IDIOT if you are saying that the cutters pay players!

Kurt36

the cutters should def be good again, they only lost one starter on offense and defense. both postions already replaced. the league overall will be much more competitive. cobras will come out very strong and with steele a very good run game. mustangs im sure will be throwing all over everyone like they always do. wolfpack have done some heavy recruiting up there in ligoneer and im a lil skeptical about this raiders team, i know they have come out and said they are no team to look past and i think they might be right. that roster on theyre page looks pretty stacked. generals with all the new dragons players will def be no team to look past either, we all remember how good they were. i also would love to see the tornadoes cutters game. its sure to be a great game.

Yeah I would love that game to jump off as well....That guys really doesnt know what the Cutters are about, not one player on our team has been, will be or was paid to play...Now we have some players that have played at higher levels and have been paid to play, as it was our career at the time, but with this org we are playin becuz we love the game, we love the team and we love to win, bottom line is, we love what we do. As a 2time defensive captin and 2time defensive MVP(CO MVP IN 08 WITH KURT) of the Cutters I will say this, I know not who and or how many ppl we have or will loss this year, be it starters or reserves, i love them no matter where they play so if i happen to line up across from them then we will battle it out durin the game then im sure we will go drinkin later....As for the Tornadoe's..I would love it, we all know they have a great run game, well we have a great run defense, they have a great defense against the run and pass, well we run and pass the ball very well, seems like we would match up well. If it happens great if not oh well....lets just get ready to play, i know i am, dropped 10 lbs and been runnin all offseason

yo dre itsa cam hit me up, 317 361 8054

Please do not put the name of the Indianapolis Tornados on any of these senseless threads.

The Cutters have declined to play us as well as every other team in INDIANA and ILLINOIS. (Dont make me put the list on blast!) Yeah - I said it and I stand on it. The only team that has a REAL game scheduled with us is the Indiana Warriors and the Chicago Chipps because they dont have a choice.

We've been quiet about it so far - but for real - KEEP OUR NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. Unless you wanna play for real.

I'm easy to find Big Triggs!(317) 607-4033
www.indianapolistornados.com

Give it to all of your coaches - we waitin.

FALSE STATEMENT!!!

The Cutters have declined to play us as well as every other team in INDIANA and ILLINOIS.

consider this have a after season tournament ten best teams after the season is over the winner to be indiana best

Sammdy Da Bull
What wasn't the Chicago Thunder even mentioned????

They should definately be #1 or #2

Sammy...since most of the Posters on Supa Fan are Indiana Teams...I felt I would let them have the topic.

In Illinois....with the Folding of the Kane County Eagles, the Chicago Thunder have the Throne now...
Of course there are many Illinois teams that would like to beat the Champ, but for some reason they always want us to travel to them

With 44 concecutive MSFL wins..4 League Championships..and 2 AA National Championships in the past 3 years, I would say that the Thunder are the #1 team in Illinois

Mr. Triggs,

Why shouldn't anyone say your name? If I stand alone in the bathroom with the lights off and the doors locked and peer deep into the mirror and say 'Tornados' three times will you appear behind me?

And in order for every team to decline to play you, you'd have to have asked every team for a game. And you HAVEN'T asked us.

Maybe we're not in your league, but if you want everyone else in the state to quit talking about you, maybe you should quit talking about everyone else in the state.

That's what happens when you win a national championship, people talk about you.

Zach Tieken
Ohio River Bearcats
Evansville, Indiana
(812)589-3862

good post

I just want to state on here for anyone that may doubt it: The Indianapolis Tornados do it right.

When they heard that we might be interested in a game with them, we were contacted right away. Unfotunately for us they were able to get a game scheduled against the London Silverbacks(a team from Canada that's in their league) for the date that we had open.

Also,

The man who runs this organization is a class act. He was prompt with his communication and let us know exactly where he was at and what was happening.

I wish the Tornados the best of luck this year and hopefully we can get them scheduled next year.