supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best free agent pick up

Well here is something for fun.
What was your teams best free agent pick up & why? It can be a player,coach,GM,Waterboy dance team what ever you think your best.

Re: Best free agent pick up

I would have to say Coach Dane Hill for the Madison county Pirates.

Reasoning: Dane is a Proven Champion with the Madison county Chiefs.

3 championships in a row with 4 total.

I cant wait to see his final Product

this is even though he finished the season with them last year this is his first full season.

I know when we played the Chiefs in the Championship games they were well prepared

chiefs werent all that when central ohio and the southbend stampede came along!

I must agree with that statement.

All I was getting at was when I was with the Broncos they were one of the better coached teams. Why do people have to turn this thread into a bash thread.

Because they don't have to put their name next to their statement. cowards...lol

You might want to check that record. I believe the Stampede lost in that fourth championship that Dane has.

MSFL picked up a new team.....

Chicago Mustangs....

Dont know how they will do, but they have an awesome Dance team...

One dancer was named Miss Chicago 2009 and will compete for Miss Illinios in June

http://www.chicagomustangfootball.com/

Foga u might want to check yourself, stampede never lost to the chiefs or any other indiana team and only lost to COL and the michigan twisters! Think you might be talkin about the grizzlies!

The Kentucky Wolverines, which were formed when the Central Kentucky Studs merged with the longer-established Hardin County Wolverines, have had quite the busy off-season:

TIM BESS (6-3, 270, TE): The former Boyle County High School/Morehead State University player was a 2008 MCFL honorable mention with the Chargers.

MARCUS COMMODORE (5-9, 155, RB): A product of Lexington Henry Clay High School, Commodore was a 2008 MCFL first-team all-purpose on special teams as well as an honorable mention tailback.

RANDY DRIVER (6-1, 220, RB-WR/DB): No. 7 recruit in the state of Kentucky coming out of Glasgow High School in 2002, he signed with Kentucky after considering Louisville and Notre Dame.

WILLIAM GAST (6-2, 325, OL): The Lexington resident, who played at Campbellsville University, fills a hole on the offensive line.

MATT QUINN (6-1, 240, LB): The former Campbellsville University player was the No. 1 vote-getting outside linebacker on the 2008 MCFL All-League Team.

THURMAN WADE (6-3, 240, LB): The former Kentucky State University players was a 2008 MCFL third team OLB selection. Was invited to tryouts for the Kentucky Horsemen af2 team.

TYLER WIMSATT (6-2, 230, ATH): A rivals 3-star recruit when he came out of Owensboro High School in 2006. He signed with Louisville after also considering Kentucky and Ohio.

GREG WILSON (6-2, 305, O-LINE): Played at Kentucky prep power Boyle County before going onto NAIA Campbellsville University. Was a 2008 Mid Continent Football League honorable mention.