supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
09 SCHEDULE

doesnt the mfl schedule come out today or tomorow

Re: 09 SCHEDULE

The MFL schedule will be posted in a few days.

and we're still waiting.......

Arn't we all....

Doesnt Earl Parsons run that league? Should you expect anything Less??? Just a quick question to all those teams what do you get for your Team fees? O I know the league provides a trophy and t-shirt to the winner. What else does your money get you??? just something to think about

Is The MFL for real still ? Their website is the same as when George W was in office. Maybe they folded and joined the Jay Co. Panthers. what a joke !

Although the IFL schedule isnt up either.

OMG the schedule is posted

NORTHERN DIVISION
ADAMS COUNTY PATRIOTS
EAST CENTRAL WOLVERINES
INDIANA CARDINALS
MIAMI COUNTY BLITZ
OHIO FORCESOUTHERN DIVISION
INDIANAPOLIS AFFLICTION
MADISON COUNTY PIRATES
OHIO RIVER BEARCATS
RICHMOND PHOENIX FOLDED !!!!
WEST CENTRAL WILDCATS
July 11
Cardinals @ Blitz
Patriots @ Force
Pirates @ Bearcats
Phoenix @ Affliction
Wolverines @ Wildcats
July 25
Blitz @ Patriots
Cardinals @ Wolverines
Bearcats @ Wildcats
Pirates @ Phoenix
Force @ Affliction

Aug 8
Patriots @ Wolverines
Blitz @ Force
Wildcats @ Pirates
Affliction @ Bearcats
Cardinals @ Phoenix

Aug 22
Force @ Wolverines
Cardinals @ Patriots
Phoenix @ Wildcats
Pirates @ Affliction
Bearcats @ Blitz

Sept 12
Blitz @ Wolverines
Cardinals @ Force
Wildcats @ Affliction
Bearcats @ Phoenix
Pirates @ Patriots

Sept 26
Second Half Make-Up Games if needed
1st ROUND PLAYOFFS

OPEN SEEDED TOURNAMENT
# 10 @ # 7
# 9 @ # 8
# 1 - 6 BYE

Oct 10
SEMI FINALS
Bracket A
Lowest Seed Winner @ Highest Seed Winner
Bracket B
Lowest Seed Winner @ Highest Seed Winner

o wait it has a team that folded in it chalk another one of for Earl!!! way to screw a few teams in your league.!!!!

Where did you see someone folded?

The Richmond Phoenix has folded and it has nothing to do with Earl. So quit bashing on him for nothing, he fields a league every year and ya he don't communicate all to well but hey i wouldn't respond to every single bitch and moan either. I put the league in a bind with the schedule and i have apologized to the league for folding . i had 35 guys sign up but when it came down to buying their equipment they couldn't do it. Don't blame Earl for my team folding, blame me it was my decision not Earl's.

I wonder why posts that bash certain people on here get removed posthaste and yet garbage like what was posted above gets to stay up.

Credibility comes from integrity, principle, and character and I can't see much of that on this board.

Good luck to the members of the Phoenix. I hope their committed guys find places to play.

The above is the posted schdedule for the MFL for the 2009 season. It is unforunent that the Phoenix did Fold only a few weeks after the decision to accept the schedule format.

I would suggest that ALL accept the schedule and move fordard with tthe 2009 season.

and John, no one has or should place blame on your for folding. You attemped and fdid the right thing, espically with the new stipulations on forfits this season.

AS it stands today unless the Phoenix do return, the Cardinals, Pirates, Bearcats, Wildcats, and Afflication are currently 2-0 with the record of 48-0 in the MFL.

Geeze everyone seems to love this earl guy. then some people hate em. I cant figure it out. why all the crap?

Bearcat47,

Interesting how that happens, huh?

I'm glad to see no one in our league is bashing John for the Phoenix folding. We all know it just happens. The IFL lost the Dragons last year before the season and it threw their schedule into chaos as well. And JT didn't want that to happen any more than John wanted this to happen. Face it, this economy is horrible right now and guys just don't have money for player fees or equipment or whatever. My guess is it's going to affect the number of players on many teams in many leagues. The schedule is what it is and we'll deal with it.

It's not a matter of liking or hating someone, it's a matter of cosistency. If one person is going to be off-limits, then everyone else should be, too.

Bill,

I couldn't agree more. We watched our number of sponsors take a dive this season. Money's tough to come by.

i just wanna say good luck to all teams and everyone stay injury free

this is the most ridiculus thing ive ever heard.. football is the hardest game to win in.. and your givin half the league a head start by making them 2-0... it would honestly take maybe ten minutes to make a new schedule its not that difficult... but we all know that wont happen w earl in charge

no way are they gonna keep the schedule the way it is with a team thats not even in it. that is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard. MAYBE if it was a matter of a week or two before the season. but its APRIL. change the format there is plenty of time.

it doesnt matter they would have lost every game anyways

im losing much respect for this league

Hey "Player", you haven't earned respect from ANYBODY, so who cares?

The league leadership is in the process of working out the scheduling details. The team reps will get it worked out very soon.
I apologize for the inconvenience, if you have questions, contact your team rep.

hey "wolf" shut up ur gay..
no one respects you either no one likes cheaters

Wow, that was original. Who helped you out with that one?

Wayne,

Sounds like you got another one of those no-named idiots calling you out again. Amazing how that is isn't it!!! haha

Is it possible for each team in the MFL to play each others one time? Or maybe split up into 3 divisions with 3 teams in each division. Then you would play the two teams in your division twice and the other 6 teams in the MFL once. That would give you 10 games.

thats EXACTLY what they SHOULD do...

I think that's a great solution, but will Earl and the MFL team reps agree?? Call your team reps and voice your opinion to them directly, not just here on the message board.

MFL player
I think that's a great solution, but will Earl and the MFL team reps agree?? Call your team reps and voice your opinion to them directly, not just here on the message board.

I assure you all the team reps have been communicating very well with each other to get this resolved.

We don't have a problem traveling anywhere. We're so far out of everyone's way that (with the exception of West Central) our road trips are minimum 12-13 hours out of our day. We've prepared for this.

My question then is this, how many of you are prepared to come down to us to play?

I'm not saying that any team would be afraid, but it seems to be a logistical nightmare for most of the teams that have made the trip.

I don't care how the schedule gets fixed, but this site is not the proper place for discussing it. If you're a player, you should talk to your coach/owner.
If you're a coach/owner, you should be talking to the league.

WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE GOING TO LOOK LIKE NOW THAT THE AFFLICTION ARE GOING TO FOLD? ANY THOUGHTS?

Well it's probably going to look like any other football schedule, you know, one team will play another with the team that hosts being the "home" team and the team that travels being the "visitor".
The only real difference would be that there would be no team called the Affliction listed in either of those places on the schedule.
I hope that answers your question.

where does it say that they folded?

The Affliction folding would be news to me.

I don't think they are folding. Don't believe me? Call Odell you self.

You guys know how it works, someone posted annonymously on here that it happened so it HAS to be true.

If it has to do with the MFL, everyone else seem know more than the people who run the damn league.
Oops, did I just open a new avenue for more of the same stupid, played out, wish I had better shit to do, criticism from peeps who won't even say who they are, and really don't matter? SORRY!
I would take my whole post away if I knew how to use the backspace key, or could just close the browser window, but I can't figure it out so I guess it'll have to stay here.

But Wolf, why would anyone want to start problems without being provoked?

Ah, I remember now. That's what happens when someone has a severe inferiority complex. They attack everything they wish they were.

It all makes sense when you look at it from that perspective. 2+2=22.