supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
torandoes vs cutters , game for the ages

so this maybe just wishful thinking but i was wondering why not? a game, between two of indianas best, and not a game to see who is better so much as is to see where they stand? tornadoes against cutters. from what i hear the cutters are loosing nobody, in fact only getting stronger. some people might say it wont be a game, the defending aaa national champs against a lonely aa league champ but i think those of us who really know anything about these teams would agree it would be a fun won to watch. i know they prob derserve the advantage but torandoes how about you guys travel to bloomington for this one. cause lets be real, anything to make this one a lil closer just makes the game that much better. and with the way the cutters promote doent there ie: radio shows and commercials and newspaper articles, and the way tornadoes promote in the city ie: billboards and news spreads this game would be one of the most packed venues central indiana semi pro has ever seen. im pretty sure and player with the free time would drive to enjoy this game. so lets go mr triggs, work your magic and talk to coach slinkard and lets make this once in a lifetime game happen. a battle for some central indiana bragging rights, a game im sure indiana semi pro football would remember for a long time. we all know both teams would accept this challenge and both teams in need of a pre season game.

serious replys only. lets get this to go down

Re: torandoes vs cutters , game for the ages

june 27th, both teams with an open date and both tams looking for a preseason game. tornadoes at cutters. MAKE IT HAPPEN

lets make this happen! we can see where we stand! with a big fat "W"

Come on Triggs you know a lowly little IFL team couldnt affect your national rankings!

You guys are a AAA team thats to scared to move up and play real teams. You guys had over 100 players last year and will have about 150 this year. Leave the IFL and play real teams.

dude you dont know what you are talking about....
that many guys at tryouts......MAYBE
but we ended with around a 50 man roster.

The Cutters are a 3rd year organization and are trying to do the best they can as a 3rd year team!

If in the near future (after some years of succes) there may be "TALKS" of venturing up leagues but until then we are the in the IFL so thats that!!!

Im speaking from my own thoughts... its up to the board and the leaders of this A1 organization.

If this is the way you feel then contact our organization and express your feelings they will hear you out.

Kurt36

I couldn't have said it better myself mr. MVP.....LOL
we have only been around for three years, one in the MFL and one so far in the IFL which just happened to end with us bringin home a championship, let our team build and become cemented in semipro ball first then ask us to take on the world, or whatever it is that u want....if we were just blowin through every team that we played then i would think that your comments would be warrented but if i recall, we got beat by the mustangs, were pushed in a close game by the warriors, were pushed in a close and sloppy game by the generals and then had to mount a hell of a come back to beat the mustangs in the championship game....Look i know the hardest thing for some men to say or admit is when someone is better or better prepared than they are, fact is we, as an org, are not..., we are not saying that the Tornadoes are flat out better than us, however they are better prepared for what they go through in the league that they are in, we are where we are and its the level that we need to be on right now...The Nadoes have so much support behind them, not only in fan base, but cash flow as well, now we bring a crowd with us no matter where we go, but our money is not as long as theirs is and thats a fact...I mean we would love to play them, but to play in that league, i mean damn, Atlanta, Canada, Arizona....hell we struggled makin it to Bourbon Indiana....lol
Just let it go...the IFL is our home, we are not just using this as some stepping stone

I am certain this game will not happen ( nor should it happen ) plain and simple the Cutters would never agree to a pre-season game never have and have had planty of chances. The Coaches just simply won't allow it.

im pretty sure the cutters had a pre season game last year. beat a team out of louisville, who offered them a challenge they turned down?

sunshine is a turd!!

Wonderful to hear that the Cutters are an A1 organization.

Its funny...from what I hear there was some shit that went down a few weeks ago and Kurt36 likes to play musical chairs from one A1 organization to the other. An look and him go...the spokes person for the Cutters, or was that the Generals a few weeks ago.

Anyway...this game will not get done cause the Cutters are afraid of losin....even in a preseason match. Plain but simple.

PLEASE KEEP THE TORNADOS ORGANIZATION OUT OF THESE SENSELESS THREADS...

THIS WOULD NOT BE A GAME FOR THE AGES - TORNADOS VS LND SILVERBACKS, CT GIANTS, KC EAGLES, RACINE RAIDERS, NASH STORM - MUCH BETTER MATCH UPS.

IM ALWAYS AVAILABLE - (317) 697-4033

www.indianapolistornados.com

Fly On The Wall....
I was never a General... DUMBASS!!
I had talks with the cobras and in the end went back to where i played last year CUTTERS so if thats a crime then im guilty playing musical chairs.
you are retarded!!

Kurt36

Triggs
those are better match ups by far but those are probably your season games. cant we discuss preseason matchups?

Kurt36

Triggs said in another post that the Cutters would not agree to play them.

hmmm

im not trying to put triggs name on here more than need be...
but i dont believe thats the case! i have talked to our organization and they have said they have not been contacted nor declined any offers...
thats the only reason i am pursuing this thread...

Kurt36
Cutters

Who are you asking? Ask Coach Slinkard - he declined.

I dont do business over threads. Someone from the Cuttere needs to contact me direct - etriggs@indianapolistornados

I seriously doubt you, Klye36, know what you're talking about.

Triggs (317) 697-4033 etriggs@indianapolistornados.com

there you have it kurt36. straight from the man himself!

triggs you are a turd!!!
i texted you today and you didnt reply!
im not starting shit you just act like your something you are not! i talked to coach slinkard and he said he has not talked to YOU or the tornados im just wanting to see where we are personally! this is my post and my opinion! so hate on me not the cutters!
i just think you should make contact if you have an opening!
congrats on your national championship!!!
Its a new year why dont you quit promising people stuff with your "hook ups" with better leagues and play some local competition.

HIT THE GYM SUCKA
Kurt36
(spell it right Turds76)

Wow......

"Sunshine is a turd" well my friend at least I'm a turd and turds are better than those little specks that float around in the water.
The Cutters had a preseason game but it was on opening weekend when they had an off week for the season. They have not ever played any other pre-season games and yes they have had many offers dating back to the MFL check with them they won't agree to one.
It was said in an above post that Slinkard declined and I'm sure that is the truth. The Cutters will not play any pre-season games.
They are pretty much a very simple team on offense and they aren't about to let anyone see their formations before the season starts in fact.
The Tornadoes would kill'em anyway. Look back right after the ship last year when everyone wanted the Cutters to play the Patriots and that was killed by one of the coaches most of the players wanted that game and I'm sure many fans would have traveled far to see it.

its not hard to figure out what the cutters are going to do. they have isreal thompson(mr indiana) lee becton(12th all time rusher out of notre dame),another mr indiana runner up in deshean, and harvey scruggs(d1 starting running back) then lets not forget bobby burton and mark whitaker blocking for them. two of the hardest hitting fullbacks around, hands down.
so for formations, why worry. stop the run! or try, nobody thus far has been successful. and for the game with the pats least year, cutters did not back out of anything, why would they back down to the team that took theyre shot at a title the previous year? no way in the world would the patriots play the cutters. theres the offer like it has been before and nope never and answer from mr wayne wolf about accepting any challenge. the tornadoes would prob win the game against the cutters but why not play the game anyway just to see how good or not good both teams really are. would anyone not wanna see this game?

If I remember correctly, the Patriots offered the Cutters 2 games when they were in the MFL. The first time the cutters were looking for a game due to the chargers forfiet and when Wayne offered a game the cutters refused it as well. What comes around goes around.

Hey Cutter who are you you are posting as cutter and that name was always used by the guy who started the cutters I went back and found some of the posts and you can always tell he had posted because he always put his correct email address o his posts are you trying to speak for the cutters or just can't think up an original name of your own

I can't believe what i just read NOBODY has stopped the run of the powerful Cutters. Look at the game film from October 25th in Bourbon In. The Mustangs stopped the run from the 8 minute mark of the second quarter and did a very good job of it the only thing that happened was the Stangs tried two passes and didn't get a first down or that game was OVER in fact the cutters were so high on their running game they didn't have a passing game until the very end of the game and when forced to throw the Cutters moved down the field of course they benefited from a couple penilties so don't get on here thumping your chest and bragging about how nobody can stop the run of the cutters.

Wow, this thread is way outta hand. Ppl keep sayin that we dont take preseason games, this is far from the truth, just cuz we dont play the game doesnt mean that we are afraid, if a game isnt in our best interest then we wont play it, that should be the same thought process for any club, bottom line is we play who we play, the Pats game didnt happen last yr due to bad timing for both teams and for us it really wasnt the best thing money wise to travel there, a counter offer was said to have been made by us to play at a place that was closer in distance where both teams would split the traveling time, it is said to have been turned down by the pats....is this what really happened, i cant really be sure on either end, but this thread needs to end because it solves nothing. The Nadoe's own the title of being the best semi pro team in the Nation as of right now, let it go, sure it would be a game that we would love to play as players, however, i trust in my coaches and in our owners so if its not in the best interest of the TEAM to play that game then it wont be...let it go

HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY YOU STOPPED THE RUN WE WERE TRYING TO MANAGE THE GAME AND YOU GUYS HAD A COUPLE OF GOOD PLAYS. WE SCORED 5 "RUSHING TOUCHDOWNS" IF YOU CALL THAT STOPPING THE RUN YOUR A FUCKING RETARD, BOTTOM LINE IS THE MUSTANGS CHOKED ONCE AGAIN HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE 3 OF THE LAST 4 CHAMPIONSHIPS I'VE WON?
"THE CHAMP IS HERE"

Thats right, we the best ever!