supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL SCHEDULE

the wolfpack have there schedule posted but the ifl website doesnt have it and i cant find it no where...good to know that there the only ones on top of things in this league

Re: IFL SCHEDULE

The Schedule is not finalized & was not supposed to be released yet.

It's funny how everyone is all over the MFL for not having their schedule out and corrected yet but neither does the IFL. Why doesn't anyone jump all over them? Why isn't anyone calling them a joke league? Ponder that one for a moment.

Since we got the schedule yesterday I told our guy to put it on our website.

who really cares when the schedule is released in either league. that doesnt determine the quality of the league. the issue was how to correct the mfl schedule due to the phoenix and likely the affliction leaving.

The schedule is officially released!!!
7/18
Wolfpack at Mustangs
Shamrock at Crush
Raiders at Knights
Cutters at Cobras
Generals at Cougars
7/25
Cobras at Knights
Cougars at Cutters
Shamrock at Generals
Mustangs at Raiders
Crush at Wolfpack
8/1
Shamrock at Mustangs
Crush at Cougars
Wolfpack at Raiders
Cobras at Generals
Cutters at Knights
8/8
Cobras at Cougars
Wolfpack at Cutters
Knights at Generals
Crush at Mustangs
Shamrock at Raiders
8/15
Mustangs at Cobras
Wolfpack at Shamrock
Raiders at Crush
Generals at Cutters
Cougars at Knights
8/22
Knights at Cobras
Cutters at Cougars
Generals at Raiders
Mustangs at Wolfpack
Crush at Shamrock
8/29
Raiders at Mustangs
Wolfpack at Crush
Cougars at Shamrock
Cobras at Cutters
Generals at Knights
9/12
Mustangs at Shamorck
Wolfpack at Raiders
Cutters at Crush
Generals at Cobras
Knights at Cougars
9/19
Cobras at Wolfpack
Knights at Cutters
Cougars at Generals
Mustangs at Crush
Raiders at Shamrock
9/26
Knights at Mustangs
Shamrock at Wolfpack
Crush at Raiders
Cougars at Cobras
Cutters at Generals

With repect to the IFL schedule being posted on team websites, we are currently restructuring our site. Our apologies, we have not made it clear that the site is under construction and you are immediately, with a click, directed to the previous site so that Mustang players can still recieve team information before the new one is up. Hope this clears things up on our end. We hope to have the new site up very soon.

also if you would have made it to practice last night you would have gotten a copy of the schedule along with the rest of your TEAM

Or they could have seen it here since its been up a week.

yes thank you bob ill make sure to take that into consideration..since my truck is broken and i dont have a ride to practice which is why i wasnt there or at the meeting...im one of the only ones that does come to practice more times then not but some to catch the most shit when i miss one when i actually do miss its for a legit reason..know the facts before you come out on the website and try to call me out for missin practice...why dont u get on here and tell some of your linemen to bring there ass to practice so we can actually get something done for once.....thank you Ben Musick