supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Preseason Game: Patriots vs. Annonymous wannabes

That's right, you heard it here first,
The Patriots are calling out all of the IDIOTS who want to start crap on a website behind fictitious names.
This game will take place wherever and whenever you fools get your shit together and actually step on the field. We'll leave it up to you to name the time and place, but rest assured, we will be ready to play so you should be too.

Contact me: wayne@adamscountypatriots.com

Re: Preseason Game: Patriots vs. Annonymous wannabes

hmmm conceited much??
no class wolf no class

You call THAT having no class? When you call someone out by name you should at least have the balls to put your own name up. It's really hard to take anyone seriously when they don't have balls enough to say who they are. So when someone who doesn't put up their name accuses someone else(who's username is his last name and virtually everyone knows who he is)of not having class, it doesn't carry a damn bit of weight.

Grow up, kids.

Keep kissing Waynes rear. Maybe someday you will have a team that can compete with his.

You're right we do suck. In fact we suck so much you had to waste your time to get on here and let everyone know how much we suck. I'll tell you what if you would like a first hand view at how bad we suck we will be having practice tomorrow at 2pm. Please bring your pads we are attempting to look like a football team. If you want directions to our practice facility feel free to shoot me an email.

On a serious note we are in the MFL again this season. That being said we will always side with the MFL teams from the Affliction to the Wildcats. I'm sure that the IFL teams are loyal to other league members. That is the way it is supposed to be. Mr Internet tough guy doesn't get that concept. Good luck to everyone this year. Just remember this is supposed to be fun.

Jake Neumann
Ohio River Bearcats
jneumann@ohioriverbearcats.com

WOLF,

I believe that the Stampede, Affliction or what ever they want to call themselfs have already called you out. There is you chance to play your wannabes as you would call it.

hahhahahhahahahahah what f-in douchers.....you know what's funny is people who are unemployed, who sit on there lazy asses all day and collect our tax dollars to pay for their morgage that come on here and do nothing but talk shit.....your parents made a mistake by reproducing and if you reproduced that God help us all.....just shut the heck up and do America a favor and go to Mexico and take along all your illegal friends with you cuz i'm tired or paying for their health care as well

omg that was by far the dumbest thing i have seen writin on here please supafan take that off

I apologize for anyone the reads the above comment with my name on it.....apparrently someone has ahold of my email address. And it also appears that it was sent from my computer which can only mean one thing one of my idiot friends got on here last night and did it. Normally I browse this site and never comment so any future comments with my name are more than likely not me....yes supa please delete this

Sure dusty you probably don't remember last night!!

lol thanks dc means a lot....but you could be right....lol....na I figured out who wrote it today and threatened his life so it's all good now...later dude see ya thurs

you threatend to kill yourself?