supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
H.S. Assistant Coach Position Available

My name is Aaron Sauter and I am former member of the Allen Co. Xplosion, Huntington Bulldogs, Fort Wayne Flyers, and Adams Co. Patriots. I am currently the head football coach at Northwest H.S. in Indianapolis. I am posting because I am in need of a high quality person who can coach QB's and Strong Safeties. We are a power football team, but we will be expanding our passing game because of some upgrades in personnel. On defense we will be an attacking 3-4 and we will run C-2 Robber and Press Man to Man.

Last year I had great success on this website, and I worked with Josh Terhune and Troy Edwards as a result. This is a paid position which means i need someone who is hardworking, trustworthy, loyal, and can be at all practices, workouts, and events.

We are on the verge of turning around a once very successful inner city program, if you want the chance to coach and get paid let me know. You can contact me at 317-366-5211, and I need to have a resume emailed to me at sauteran@ips.k12.in.us
I will be starting interviews in the evening next week.

Aaron Sauter
HFC
Northwest H.S.

Re: H.S. Assistant Coach Position Available

Good luck to you and your program, coach. I know there are a lot of serious folks here on this site and I hope you get hooked up with one of them.

bump

Coach....
I know you are looking for experienced Coaches...
Having coached at that level for 7 years, I know how hard it is to get good coaches...

Have you posted on the Gridiron Digest?
http://gridirondigest.net/index.php?showforum=2

Great place to go for Indiana High School Football

Would this be a paid position or just a volunteer position. jw thanks for the reply in advance.

It is a paid position. Call me at 317-366-5211 and we can talk about the details.

bump