supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In charge of the MFL?

I've heard a rumor that no one in the MFL has heard from Earl in a long time. Is this true and if so who is running the league? This could be the time when both leagues can finally merge without all the past troubles...I'd like to see a bigger pool of teams and play against all of Indiana. I think it would be exciting for the fans too. It gets old playing the same teams over and over. Fresh blood all around..Your thoughts....

Re: In charge of the MFL?

You know i like the idea, i love playin ball and it would be a chance to play more teams, hell the league could be call Interstate Midwest Football League, or
Midwest Interstate Football League....either way i think it would be great for the game...You would have more teams that are well established so when a new team comes in or folds then things a not thrown off that much

Hey fellas, thank you for your concern. Earl is still very much a part of the MFL, but just like the rest of us go through sometimes, family and work commitments have taken the forefront in his life.
I spoke with him and offered to help however is needed, so if I can help answer any of your questions, hit me up.

Hey, look at that. Wolf came out of Earls ass to answer for him. How cute!!

Real mature, pal.

it does sound good i like it too