supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team Workouts

As you may know Coach has been emailing us about team workouts coming up. I challenge all Cutters new & old to attend these workouts.Lets build some unity & set the tone for the upcoming season. I know things come up but lets show the dedication of a champion.
BACK-to-BACK CHAMPS

Re: Team Workouts

Is there open competition or has the coaches already have in mind who will play where. Cuz I seen in one post where it was stated the open position were already filled. How without stapping on the pads. I just hope every position is open. Even yours Dre.lol

I see that tryouts are coming up and there are some workouts already going on means that the season can't be far away I was talking with a friend who is playing for the Cutters and he told me they have a 150.00 player fee and that everyone would have to pay that in order to be on the team can anyone tell me if this is true if it is I am going to try and find another team times are tough and I just can't pay that kind of money for a player fee

Tough Times, please email me personally to discuss.

Whoa $150. I hope not. Is there a payment plan.lol....

Every posititon is open we will put the best players on the field no matter who u are or who u think u are. As far as the player fee I have not heard of one and I doubt it is that high. Bottom line is show up or shut up every player on this team will work for there position it will not be handed to them.

My position is open every year but for some reason I keep on keepin on....lol
Right now every position is open and you will be pushed for whatever playing time you get this year based on the number of players and new recruits this year but mainly due to the level of competition that is either coming back or has signed up so be prepared to work. Trust me times are tough for everybody and we have a player fee, but its not $150...As it stands right now its $40 bucks and that takes care of your entire uniform, you are responsible for your cleats, pads and helmets, but as always the team may end up with some equipment that has been donated to us by the surrounding community. There will be a tryout fee or registration fee as well, but once again like in the past its only like 10bucks....Just make it there on wed the 6th with an open mind and willingness to be pushed, if not then stay home because although we like to laugh and joke, we are serious about winning, and while our coaching staff doesnt cut any player from the team, myself and my 4 fellow captains do have the power to have you removed. So please come out ready to work, you will be embraced by the team as family therefore you will be expected to act accordingly and fall in line just like the rest of us.

Dang, captains are already decided too..lol
Join the Generals if you want a fair shot, because regardless what they say. Most players are put in place. Bronco players came over & started without any open comp. Their RB's & LB's were not open for comp either.

spoken by somebody that knows nothing, im not going to get into a pissin or tough guy match on the web, thats stupid..when the former broncos came over not all of them started, Dan didnt start at LB until the 3rd game, Kurt was the best ILB that we had, Bobby didnt start at running, we had one returning safety and that was Nick Land and since we played a 3-4 that means that the other ILB was open as well.....hell we rotate 7 WR's, so every play a fresh wideout is in, we rotate 6 or 7 DL's so every 3 plays a new one is comin in. The only position where we didnt do a good job of rotating players was safety which is goin to change this year. Oh and yes we have our captains already set to start out the year, which by the way was voted on by the TEAM, so once again speak about things that you know, our coaches dont dictate things like that they leave it up to the team and the team decided on 5 captains to lead us during off season and preseason and then the team turns around during the season and votes for captains again. I really dont even know why im spendin so much time talkin or respondin to someone that wont even post under their real name. This is sad, i apologize for even goin this deep. I will say this the Cutters beg no man to come and play ball, its open for those that wont to be apart of somethin that is greater than themselves so if you show up, fine, we love gainin new blood, but if you dont show up, fine, we love playin new blood even more. JT wherever you are man, I love you and we will do battle on the field once again bro and you know i look forward to it

Hey Dre Key dont let these boys get you all worked up..lol.. Hey bro I'm coming bakc & in shape. Cant wait. Lets get it.

My dude, thats what i like to hear bro, you know im ready, been in the gym all offseason, even did mad cardio this yr....its about that time, and trust me im not even worried, i stand behind and fight for the things that i love and it just so happens that my team and teammates fall into that category. I still gotta buy another clip for my helmet, i broke it in the first half of the championship game...OOOOH and i just ordered another sweet ass visor bro....lol

Already,yea I been doin more conditioning than I have since my college days. Dropped some weight. Thinking bout coming to that side of the ball. I need a new visor too.lol. Any regulations on how dark in this league? CYA soon bro. 100

if you wear a dark visor you have to sign a release form sayin that if you get hurt they can remove your helmet...mine is dark, well the darkest one that you can get...its that LT boy....lol
im tryin to get one of those boys that they be wearin at Miami but they cost like 2bills....

Just curious on how we are looking at the official first workout. Was it a good turnout? Cant wait for the season to kick-off. Who is returning & what newcomers will make an impact. Go Cutters.
BACK-To-BACK IFL CHAMPS

After our first team workout things are looking very very promising, I would say this is the best that we have looked this early since we were founded and I dont just mean that in terms of numbers or bodies that just came out, I mean in terms of returning leaders and new potential impact players. As of right now everybody is back with the exception of Aaron who retired Isaiah who played corner back because he has moved. Robbie is playing for the generals, Dan is playing for the tornados, Jimmy and Mike have to work more than normal this yr and number 80 is playing for the generals as far as i know and Willie is coaching this yr. So that gives us 9 guys that we lost, however we still ended up with close to 50guys lastnight and we have about another 30 to 40 that were unable to attend, some are Cutter vets and some are new blood, so I would say we are looking very good, very hungry. As always we have many things to work on, but we have a strong foundation from which we will continue to build. Trust me, we will not disappoint our community and our fans. I figure i might as well get on here and spill the beans on what our team is looking like instead of letting all these other ppl that dont know anything tell it, cuz if I let them tell it we are either the worlds greatest team or the most overrated. We are neither, but we are champions and we will continue to conduct ourselves as such, we just ask that you do the same. If you wanna bad mouth us or our players, thats fine, that just means something is wrong on your end because we are not going to do the same to you. So as I said, we are looking very good thus far, just remember no football championship is every won on paper nor on the net so we shall see how things pan out. Keep supporting us or hating us either way we need your thoughts.....lol

all i have to say great workout to everybody that came out.. keep working out... remember there is never an off season...

I told you B....i picked up a step or two bro....i think im about to switch places wit you at WR....im just sayin

Dre
Ive already informed the coaches just thought id throw it at you. Ive been working nights for the last three weeks and just now completed the job so im back on days, but im leaving for Aruba sunday the 10th and will be back on the 17th. Yes I will be drunk and gambling the whole time! I should be there wed the 20th for sure and there after.
Kurt36

I already know teammate, i didnt know that you were goin to Auruba tho.....so jealous...take care of yaself bro and i would say drink for me but you and i both know that you are not capable of holdin down the L like i can....lol
see ya when u get back....you will be impressed by what we got so far bro

DreKey #42 Indiana Cutters Defensive MVP
My position is open every year but for some reason I keep on keepin on....lol
Right now every position is open and you will be pushed for whatever playing time you get this year based on the number of players and new recruits this year but mainly due to the level of competition that is either coming back or has signed up so be prepared to work. Trust me times are tough for everybody and we have a player fee, but its not $150...As it stands right now its $40 bucks and that takes care of your entire uniform, you are responsible for your cleats, pads and helmets, but as always the team may end up with some equipment that has been donated to us by the surrounding community. There will be a tryout fee or registration fee as well, but once again like in the past its only like 10bucks....Just make it there on wed the 6th with an open mind and willingness to be pushed, if not then stay home because although we like to laugh and joke, we are serious about winning, and while our coaching staff doesnt cut any player from the team, myself and my 4 fellow captains do have the power to have you removed. So please come out ready to work, you will be embraced by the team as family therefore you will be expected to act accordingly and fall in line just like the rest of us.

I have the utmost respect for the Cutters and their organization, might even decide to play there this season, but I have been in contact with someone on the Cutter board as recently as last Friday, and when I asked about the player fee I was told it IS $150.00, now I'm not sure what is going on in regard to this but hey, if it is thats fine many teams are that or more,,,, but let a guy know I need to plan if I do come to tryouts I want to know what it will cost me if I make the team. I will say the person I talked with did say that you can earn your player fees by selling tickets and thats fine but this is just such a big difference to hear $40.00 after being told to my face it is 150. Is it that returning players are going to be $40.00 and new players the full $150.00 Alittle straight talk please. Neeed to plan ahead

Ok here is the scoop, the player fee is no set at $150 dollars and that was just passed not long ago, its something that the board decided on this year and to be honest it was a shock to me. The good thing is that if you get yourself a small sponser, which isnt hard to do, that will take care of it, or you can take 15 raffle tickets and sell them and that will cover your fee as well, and if im not mistaken i believe everybody on the team last yr that took tickect sold atleast 8 to 12 tickest which would leave you to pay the rest which is still cheaper than any other team i know of...
Trust me, i wasnt tryin to lead you on by sayin what i said, it just so happened at that time it was only bein discussed and it wasnt final, however we would love to have you and you are more than welcome to attend any and all workouts and team meetings, not to mention the money will not be due upfront, you will have time to pay it and we do have diffent payment arrangements that you can make as long as you are upfront about it...and that is the fee for ALL PLAYERS...we dont seperate things like that....whats good for the goose is good for the gander.....so we all have to come up with it one way or another because things are hard all the way around, so i hope to see you out and you can feel free to email me if you like...