supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
presean game in need

The stampede are looking for a game before then end of june , if any team is looking for a game please contact the Indy stampede thank you and good luck to all this year!!!!!!

Re: presean game in need

the indiana generals will play you but im sure your coach is scared

Scared of what? The generals haven't done shit and never will do shit. Keep thinking u trailer park/ghetto fabulous team is good. There is no fucking reason for anyone to be afraid of the sorry ass bubba gump generals and there comander jj what a fucking scrub.

I agree. Why is it every year someone from the Generals gets on here and act like their team is so good. Heard it all b4. Didnt you guys go .500 last year? I mean seriously, when you are the league champs or go above .500 then you can talk. 'Till then or when the Cutters ever decide to fold. SHUT UP

yeah so you know there are only about ten remaining generals on the team, half that playing. jt came over with all of his dragons including your old running back darrin. and nobody has seen how good theyere ob is as its his first year playing semi pro. but keep talking, good luck playing second tier teams like the pirates. generals play patriots june 27th at arlington high school. guess we will see whats up after that. a payback game for all the dragons now with generals. feel sorry for any patriots that day. and if you wanna keep running your mouth, ask your boy whit and i promise he will tell you whats up, yeah whit, your starting safety who did not touch the field other then kickoff team fot dragons.

Well guess after the generals play the patriots we will all see what's up because championships are won in the preseason. Lol! Dude wait until the end of the season we will see what they are made of its a marathon not a sprint long season ahead hopefully we can all keep up with the high powered generals because they like only have 10 generals from last lear and basically are the dragons and what did the dragons do? Won 1 championship so... Everyone be scurd of these generals they look great in practice. Well at least we know there cock holsters will be running all year just like last. Good luck generalds don't choke on these high expectations.

Rumor is that the Pats lost a lot of players and wont be the team they have been.

Really, second tier teams like the pirates but you boost about playing the patriots and still bring up the dragons that folded 2 years ago? OMG. LMAO. This board is sometimes funny as hell.

This is funny shit.

It's true, the Pats lost some players, but we've also added some new ones. Don't worry about us we'll be alright. We'll win some and we will lose some, but we will always take the field ready to play as hard as we can on every play. The Generals will be a good game to start a new season with. Especially if they play with the heart that they brought last year, and added some depth as well.
For all of you out there who think this games means anything more than which team is better on June 27th, get over it. We appreciate the Gen's pullin it together last year on short notice to play us when someone else couldn't. It was a fun game to be a part of and we are excited that they thought enough of us to want to play again.

All the B.S. about what league is better is really better off left out of the game. It all boils down to one thing, there are a lot of us who have the chance to play competitive football again, and no matter where we choose to play or who we play for, WE GET TO KEEP PLAYIN'!!!!!
I personally think most of the annonymous posts on here come from guys who couldn't cut it on the field or never even tried and stumbled across this site and see how much they can stir the shit just because they know it works. So why keep letting them?

Great post Wayne. Been a while since we have seen each other. Take care we will see you guys on the 27th. As for the Generals team, we are just like everyone else 0-0 nothing special hell we have not even played a game yet. We will see what happens at the end of the season.
Best of luck to all!

Wolf and JT you guys are both gay....lol
I mean happy, calm down...geessss...lmao
you know i got mad love for the both of you. Its good to see that you guys are hooking up in a game that im sure is gonna have many big plays and great hits, and lets not forget great coaching. I wish i could be there to watch that game to be honest but we have a game with the Wildcats so I guess i have something better to do than to sit back and watch you two....lol..Wolf im sure i will see you again down the line and JT you know our love hate battle is back on atleast twice this year.....Good luck

dre key is our game against the wildcats away or home

Who are the Wildcats? Is this a home game? How many pre-season games do we have & what are the dates? Can't wait!

Its at home and the Wildcats are a solid team in the MFL and its on June 27th, then we have another game on July 11th, but im not sure who that one is against

90 Miles......

DAMN CAN THE WARRIORS GET A PRESEASON GAME. WITH ANYBODY......

no warriors you cant, everyone knows how dirty your players aare and wouldnt out theyre own guys in the situation like that.

Why did the stampede split and rejoin? Isnt it tough to get a good chemistry together when you do that? Also, why did the Stampede change leagues? MFL to tough as well??? LMAO

I haven't posted on here for atleast over a year, and with some of the above post, I just can't resist and also I am over due.

'General' posting about the Stampede's head coach "being scared" was so elementry, maybe he should of ended the post with, "Made you look!" I can not believe the can of worms that then got opened, it seemed like the people that responded to it have being waiting for an opportunity to degrade the Indiana Generals.

"Scared of what? The generals haven't done shit and never will do shit. Keep thinking u trailer park/ghetto fabulous team is good. There is no fucking reason for anyone to be afraid of the sorry ass bubba gump generals and there comander jj what a fucking scrub." (and hides behind a false name) Props to JW#24 atleast posting his name and honest opinion.

Going into my 7th season as a Indiana General, I would like to think that every year I started the season out with the hope of a championship, who don't? Atleast, "Comander JJ", myself, and others are trying to do it in the same color jersey every year and not out looking for the best opportunity. I honestly think that a couple of our seasons was the season for us, but unfortunatly, things happened that prevented it, no excuses. I also think the KC Mustangs have had the same "monkey on their back". I have the up most respect for the Mustangs' for the same reason I think alot of people respect the Generals. They have always been known for their stabilty and organization, have always had a positive image and represent themselves very well. The KC Mustangs would be my second team of choice to play for in the IFL for those reasons alone. A funny quote from a fellow team mate, "I don't mind if we lose every game, just as long as we look good and professional doing it." I would much rather be part of an organized team, full practices with no drama and lose every game then to be part of a team, no organization, lucky to have 11 players at practice, and win every game on talent alone.

I speak softly on this next topic for I do not want it to be intended the wrong way. Last year, (A year I thought the championship could be ours) we had several SC Bronco players come to practice for a few weeks, and I have to admit, it was fun having Kurt and Chuck around. The whole problem I had with this move, I felt the Generals was already stacked (at that time of the season) even without the SC Broncos addition, so I did not want people to give the General's championship credit because we added the Bronco all-stars. I remember a post this past January, "Bronco's 4 time champs, brought a championship to the Cutter's, where will Kurt and the boys go this year?" "Championship's follow the SC Bronco's" was another quote. Thats all fine and dandy, and great for the Bronco's, but I want a championship as a General, because of Generals', and not because of Broncos OR Dragons.

We have several returning Generals from last year, way more than just 10. We also have Dragons, Cutters, Stampede, Indiana Mustangs, some dude from Michingan and another from Tenneessee. Did we gain the Dragon's head coach? Don't forget, he was wearing a General's uniform before he was ever a Dragon's coach. I remember a few years back, the Indianapolis Tornado's folded and like 8 of them joined the Bronco's (maybe a few more or less) All of the sudden, Bronco players began coming on Supaland and calling themselves the Broncado's.

The point to all this is I guess I am out for the best interest of my team and team mates. I am once again going into another season with nothing but championship on my mind and if this year happens to be that year, I want complete credit to be given where credit is due. Not because of a team folding, not because a team being recreated in a different color, or not because of team "gypsies", but because we started out the year as Generals, and finished the year as Generals and looked good and professional doing it!

Generals #56

Very well put, I too tread lightly on certain subjects on here mainly because if I wasnt there and didnt hear or see something then I can not brag, or downgrade someone for something that they did or didnt do. What I do know is when the Dragons and Broncos folded the Cutters gained some outstanding talent, but beyond that we gained many friends. That is the main thing that players like Bruce and Cam and Kurt and Bobby and Harv brought to us.
They never came in saying we are Dragon players or we are Bronco players, it was we are Cutters.

Ppl wanna post stupid stuff on here saying that its only because of these players that championships are won and thats so stupid 6 or 7 ppl can not win it all by themselves. Ppl forget that we were 2yrds away from playing in the championship game the year before we attained any of these guys. Once again, im not saying that they didnt play a part in us winning it last yr because that would be like a slap in the face, and as much as i love slap Kurt and Bobby around in practice, thats just not how we do things. They played a part, however, so did Lee Becton, Mike Hicks, Barry Grooms, Nick Land, Travis aka wes welker, Robbie( who is playin for the generals this yr) Hester, and thats just to name a few and known of which ever played for the Dragons or the Broncos and they all contributed just as much as the guys that did.

Ppl also forget that we played games without Kurt, Lee, Izzy, Cam, Bruce and a few others and we were still able to win. Its about us being a family. I live in indianapolis and there are no less than 6 teams that are closer to me than the one that I play for, Nobody on my team would blame me if I said I have to do whats best for me and thats to play for a team that is closer to home, and i went and played for the Generals, hell i love JT, or the Tornados, or the Warriors, or the Stampede, but I dont because I love my teammates and my coaches, therefore I wasnt mad when some players were looking at other teams that are closer to where they live or teams that they have closer ties with due to past history. That should tell ppl somethin, its not always about championships, the players that decided to come back to us came back based on relationships not just about the best shot at winning cuz I know JT and I know for a fact that the Generals are stacked and I dont mean that in a bad way, i mean i know these bastards got a squad and they are about to put some teams on notice and i for one cant wait to play them.

Im not mad if a player comes to the Cutters and says he's interested in joinin our team, comes to a few meeting and practices and then goes somewhere else, if that happens i feel that we must have shown him somethin that made him feel like this isnt the place for him and thats fine with me, i would rather him leave than to stay and become a cancer to my team. If there is any team in the IFL that i would like to see win it all it would be the Generals and thats cause of my relationship with JT, i mean, I hope you dont win it, but thats cuz i want to win it....lol, thats how it should be tho...

I will say this, just like the Generals are better right now than they were last yr with the new players that they have added through free agents and recruits, so are we and we are putting teams on notice as well...Good luck to everybody out there that plans to put them pads on this season