supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We have lost a brother/teammate/friend/father/husband/son!!!

I am hesitant in posting this because some of our fellow teammates have not been informed as of yet. But I feel like this is the time. On Sunday morning in South Carolina on his way home Jason Holt(#5 for DC Warriors) was involved in a motorcycle accident that took his life. Jason was a passionate player and a great friend to me personally. He practiced and played to the best of his ability and I respected him for that. He will be missed as father and a husband and a friend. I will post details of his viewing and funeral as soon as I get them. If there is anyone who would like more details please feel free to contact me 765-691-0109

Keith Maloy
Proud Coach and Friend of Jason Holt

Re: We have lost a brother/teammate/friend/father/husband/son!!!

I knew Holt when I used to watch him in highschool. I never thought I would ever have the chance to ever play with on the same team. I got that chance when 2 dragged me off the streets playing a pick up bball game. That was one of the best teams I have been apart of. Even if it was for one season it was worth watching Holt run again. my heart goes out to his family and friends. I know the teammates that played with him, that play with me now, will be wearing 5 in memory of Jason Holt.

Although I don't think I had the opportunity to meet Jason, it deeply saddens me to know that his life was cut so short. Obviously it is a great loss to those who knew and were close to him, but know that only God knows his plans for us, and I'm sure he will show us in time what those plans are.
Our prayers go out to Jason's family.

I got a chance to meet Jason at one of the All Star games, we become pretty good friends and always had fun playing against each other. He truly loved the game and it showed when he played. Jason you will be missed.

Bump

On the Behalf of the Gambrel family and the MidStates Football League, Thoughts and prayers go out to the Holt Family, the DC Warriors and Coaching Staff...

Its sad when we loose a young person before their life gets a chance to really start, and we find our self asking why. The only thing we do know is that GOD has called him home. God as a new job for him now in is kingdom as one of his Angels. To shine his Love Hope,Faith and wisdom in to the heart's of people around the world who need it.

May God bless you and keep you in your time of need
From Coach KC Carter and my family and the Indy Stampede team.

sorry to hear about your loss

Stampede FB #45 Haley