supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patriots Fund Raiser

On Saturday, May 30th the Adams County Patriots will be holding the first annual "KICK-OFF, TEE-OFF" golf tournament.
It is a 18 hole, 4-man scramble.
The entry fee is $125 per team which includes
Green Fees, Golf Cart, T-shirt, and more.
There will be a $5,000 putting contest and a $5,000 hole-in-one competition.
The fun doesn't stop there, we are also hosting a tailgate party in the Pavilion with hamburgers, hot dogs, beer, etc.
We will have a silent auction with bidding open until 9:00pm.
Some of the items up for bids are
4 tickets to a Cincinnati Reds baseball game
4 tickets to any Indianapolis Indians game in the month of June
A Hoosier Park fan pack
An Autographed Chicago Bears mini-helemt
and much more.
The Tornament will take place at Cross Creek Golf Club in beautiful Decatur Indiana.
If you would like to register a team in advance email the Patriots at golf@adamscountypatriots.com
You can also visit our website for more information.

Re: Patriots Fund Raiser

bump

again

good luck on the upcoming season bro, i wish i could be at that game with you against the generals...should be a good one

You won't be at the game Dre? You guys must have a game! Who you guys playing on the 27th?

Thnaks Dre, I hope you guys have another awesome season as well. Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it on the 27th. It should be a really good game, and we are excited to get back on the field.

As far as i know the Wildcats from the MFL contacted us about a game on the 27th, so i believe we will be taking the field against them, however i do wish i could be at the game cuz i know its gonna be a good one