supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New team in the IFL

The IFL would like to welcome Jason and the St. Joe Co. Panthers, Sturgis, MI., to our league. They have helped fill a spot in our schedule and hope to have a long term relationship between the Panthers and the IFL.
Thanks again Panthers and see you on the field.
SID
President of the IFL

Re: New team in the IFL

do we know anything about this team? I mean do they have a website or anything like that? have they played in another league before or is this the first year that they have had a team? Just trying to do my homework....oh and whose schedule will they be taking?

They will be taking over the Tri-County Raiders north schedule, and the Raiders will be taking over the Cobras south schedule. The Raiders also switched to the south division.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

I believe this is a spinoff of the old St. Joe County Thunder that use to play in the IFL. From what I'm hearing through the grapevine is that the Tri-County Raiders are being moved from the North Division into the South Division and taking over the Cobras schedule. The Panthers are then taking over the Raiders schedule in the north. Thus everything works out.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

ok, but i take it that they dont have a website or anything like that as of right now

They are not a spinoff of the St. Joe Thunder, but rather a group of guys from the Thunder that had a desire to start their own team, which I guess now that I think about it, does make it a spin off of sorts. From what I had heard, they wanted to apply to the IFL this year, but there were some problems when getting registered. I for one am glad to see a team from Michigan, and St. Joe County, make it into the IFL. Jason, I look forward seeing you on the field agian.

is this team ran or associated with Sean S. i cant spell his last name who was with the thunder? hes a good guy, and a big bastard...

Kurt36

The Master Schedule has been updates to reflect the changes in the IFL schedule. Can someone please send me the correct logo and website address for the St. Joe Panthers?

They don't have a website, yet.