supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whatever happened to the Randolph County team?

When the GIFA was stillborn, the Ada Dark Knights and Jay County Panthers went to the Great Lakes Football League. What happened to the Randolph County Ravens?

Re: Whatever happened to the Randolph County team?

The Riot team from 2008 split into the ravens and the phoenix. The ravens then folded into the panthers and the phoenix folded into the Force. The Panthers are in the GLFL and the Force (formerly the vikings) are in the MFL.

I can draw you up a diagram if your still confused.

Thanks, but don't go to the trouble.
I was never good at diferential calculus...

Thanks for the info.

They way it looks the better talent from the riot went to the force, and henry had his small group that stuck with him and went with zeb, force add 3 all league player nice!

Too bad the all league team was a joke.

True that.

Ya but that doesn't make those players a joke. I think teams know what we can do.(you know this JJ) lol. plus we have our RB back from the RC cougars. Most of the older teams know of him. #21 Zac Tooley. Can't wait till the season starts. Good luck boys!

Walser I think JJ should know that although our team may have been a joke but we were no joke, Damn I think you coulda had about what? 20-25 receptions, dont think he could find anybody on his team that could cover you HAHA LMAO some joke! OH yea not mention what? that 85 yrd td reception when you out ran the ENTIRE PIRATE "D"!

Havn't we been over this arrgument before. The players that made the list, made the list for good reason. The Way the list was put together was an experiment that failed.

For more on this - look up previous post on the MFL all-stars

I'm glad to hear that you guys picked up Tooley. He is a lot of fun to play against and will definitely add to what the Force(Vikings) have been building.
Opening week baby!!!!!

I know, I can't wait till the season starts! I think its good to know that we have to prepare for the toughest test on the first week. We know that it can't get much tougher after week one, facing the 2 time champs. Looking forward to renewing a rivalry with you wayne.

When do you guys have a preseason game? A few of the old cougars might come up and say hello to you.