supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pads for Sale

Hey everyone, I have a very lightly used XL Destroyer football pads that I wanna sell (clip missing). Only played one season in IFL and walked away with a ring. Due to me playing for Indiana University Rugby, I'm unable to play this year in the IFL due to NCAA regulations and bullshit. So I decided to sell these pads I bought a year ago ($250) for only 130. Like I said gently used. I'm in the Columbus, Indiana area. Email me if your interested.

Re: Pads for Sale

dude, you must be saying that you played for the Cutters, I take it that you arent coming back cause you didnt get to play, also there is no need for you to lie about why you are not returning. Rugby is a club sport, which means that it is not regulated by the NCAA....

Who cares if he is. He is selling his pads on here not talking crap on anyone. Relax a bit.

IU Rugby isn't NCAA regulated but it goes through the USA Rugby Associations which prohibits players on a team (such as IU) to play in another official league (IFL) during open season. Basically means the same thing. It's pretty bad you bash on a past player because they can't play due to playing a different sport especially for Indiana University.