supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
call me crazy

My money is on the Generals to win the ifl title. I played for the cutters but this team has more talent. I'm just a fan now but I live in Nap so I'm able to check em out. Call me crazy but I kno the Generals r ready to win it all. Seriously!

Re: call me crazy

i think the wolfpack or the raiders have a very real chance of winning the title during their inagural seasons

Thank you for your faith in us but we are a long way away from the championship. A great thing about football is you only play ONE game in the playoffs and ONE game to win the championship. You have to have your head ready and hope that all your key players stay healthy all season. Some games you may be missing up to five starters so you have to hope your backups are up to the task of getting the job done.
I think this will be a great season and I am looking forward to it.

Wise words there JT . Looks almost like you have become a true disciple of "Monkey Management"

Good Luck to you and the Generals in 09

DeHill

oh so tru JT, oh so tru, we went to the Mustangs place last yr missing about 4 or 5 starters, and its really rough, but you do find out what your team is made of when things like that happen....some say they would rather be good than lucky, well hell i feel you need both....you are lucky to make it thru the entire season without any major injuries, but you have to be good enough to play well and win even when you do have them....See you on the field bro....

So you agree Dre..lol.
Good luck this year bro. Im gonna miss playing with you guys.(Or maybe not, after we hand it to you)
I believe we have exceptional talent, lets just see if it corelates onto the field. Lets get it Generals!

I Told U So. LOL.. HA HA

Hey JT I heard a few Cuttes say after the game "dang I wish I would have went to the Generals" I bet you will see an increase of former cutters on Generals in 2010. My early predictions are coming true. The Generals are the real deal!

ya, i hate the fact that all of those travelling gypsies just go from team to team each year. it's all about what team gives them the best chance to get a ring. there's no loyalty among any of those guys, most people know who they are. hopefully brent and john won't keep trying to change everything about the ifl, i've heard all they do is whine at the league meetings.

That isn't surprising the Generals are the real deal this year and will be for years to come, they have great coaching and they are a first class organization. JT has come in and he is starting to get the team to gel and come together and I think I read where they have not yet played at their best level yet and that looks to be so true.
I also noticed at the game in Bloomington that the fans in Indy have finally gotten behind the Generals it seemed like they had as many if not more than the home team the cutters and they were very loud all night someone has lit a fire under them for sure.
It is nice to see that the fans are coming around the Generals are a very good team this year and they deserve aall the ssupport they can get.
I hope that everyone that was at the game in Bloomington comes to the game Saturday at home against the Shamrock and just think about this if you bring one friend with you just think of the size of the crowd come out Saturday and cheer the team on against the Shamrock

You had about 30 fans show up for a short trip. Get over yourself. The Generals won a game given up by the Cutters. The Cutters gave you the game with turnover after turnover. That high powered offense of the Generals put up 17 points. Get real. This same thing happened to the Cutters last year & they won the ship. This time they just wont have to travel so for to win it and one thing is for sure the Cutters do bring their fans everywhere

so do the cutters just have turnovers because they want to lose or was it just the defense putting too much pressure on the offense?? I have never heard of any team giving a game away on purpose there is always a reason why!! mental breakdown? fundamental breakdown? or just good tough defense?

I feel that everyone gets on here and just makes excuses for when a game goes wrong. I can tell you everyone one thing that i do notice about this board. The Wolfpack has lost 3 very close games, as well as the panthers and raiders losing many, not so close, but losing. And i do not see any of these players or coaches getting on here making excuses for losing the game. I have earned much respect for these three teams, as all i see is a few teams making excuses after they lose, or even win a close game. I am not in any shape to play but can everyone just play the game, and leave excuses in the trash?

That was well said. It would be hard to win every single game at the level some of the teams are playing in the IFL. Why make things up to make it look better? The last two weeks the shamrock have seen flag after flag after flag after flag hell after flag and we still stay in games. We will not say that flags cost us a game because we beat the mustangs with more flags then i could count and lost a great game to the Wolfpack with a ton of flags thrown. Both games could of gone the other teams way they were that good. Good luck from here on out and hope teams stay healthy.

All I will say about the game this weekend and to everyone who wants to add comments why we lost, whether you are on the team or a fan, but we lost because they had the higher score at the end of the game. Turnovers are a part of football and a battle inside the war that has to be won to win. Just like 3rd down conversion, controlling the line of scrimmage, etc. They won saturday and all we can do it get ready for the rest of the year and hope we play them again.

CUTTERS DONT FORGET WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS LETS ACT LIKE IT AND PLAY LIKE IT FROM NOW ON!!