supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
titans vs crush

titans vs the crush this saturday at 4 pm in waterloo the titans are looking forward to making the trip

Re: titans vs crush

We are looking forward to it, have a safe trip over.

Where is the field located??

check the website and you;ll find out all you need to know. Thats the purpose of websites, and links on supa fan to help whoever dont have the infomation get the information lol.

www.wix.com/classiccitycrush/crush

titans 27 crush 14 good smash mouth football game thanks crush good look in your season

I was at this game and i tell you both teams suck neither team will win more than two games in their leagues this year and if they do then there are some sorry ass teams in both leagues. Lack of talent on the Crush team,and poor coaching from the Titans at best if these teams combined they would be runner up for last place in either league.

haha damn thats funny, but after last years perfomance by the crush, i have to beleive it. there was another team in the south division, the radiers who i witnessed playa and i have to say there are gonna be pretty sorry as well. numbers but thats all. lil word of advice, get some black guys haha. you know you cant be good unless you have some black guys. oh and loose number 58, that hot head is gonna get you guys in some trouble in a game. with all do respect to the force, you guys looked good. but i can tell you guys from eperience that you cant go to far with out some numbers, get that and you will for sure make some noise in the mfl. theres two teams in the ifl not gonna do anything. lets see how everyone else does.

As many times as its Said about People not putting there Names to there Talk. Id Just like to Thank all you "ifl fans" for the extra motivation. All the people who have no respect for the sport or the players, So keep telling us We "Suck". Thank you. And I can't wait to hear from you guys again, I am sure you wont Shut up or Put up.

Thanks for your input info man! I will relay all your words to our coaches asap. I agree with you that we didnt play real well Saturday thou. We also used the scimage to play everyone and we did that.The one thing we missed was our offensive cordinator to call plays! We need to improve in alot of areas yet but we are working info man. I hope you can watch us play some time in the reagular season and we can show everyone a better team that we realy are! Also i wanna wish the crush good luck this season and you guys focus on your team and not pepole like info man!!

oh ill def see you play, after my team drops 50 on you, easy.

Yes we the Cutters are going to wreck you guys. Our back to back championship season starts with you.

First off it wasnt that bad of a game. First it was a pre season game. I believe those game are to get the kinks out the way of both teams, 2nd I dont think it puts a lose on no ones record, 3rd how many NFL Super Bowl winners lost every pre season game or 1 or two. The game wasnt that bad two td's was called back for the crush, and some things needed to be worked on with two big turn overs and the titans did what a team should do and capitalized on them. so good game both teams, and i cant wait till the ifl see the crush after the pre season games then we will see who will be talkin at the end. Only team that can talk is the CUTTER's cause they are the champs until they are beaten but thats it, so good luck everone and we will see when teh real season starts.

crush7

C7,
I have to disagree with you. The Cutters won't talk smack because they understand that last year is over (and they are classier than that). The 'ship they won was the culmination of the hard work and effort that they put forth for that season. Just like the rest of us, they start over every year and try to EARN another one.
There are no defending champs in football. No one is declared the champion at the beginning of a season and forced to defend their title every time they take the field. The title that a league champion won last year can not be taken away from them no matter how many games they will win or lose this year.
Of course, that is my personal belief and I'm sure many of you have a different point of view.

titans did what we set out to do and that was to get our rookies playing time and yes we messed up at times but if we where all as good as we all thought we where we would be playing on sunday and not saturday and our after game analest would be on fox on sunday with terry and howie and again crush have a good season

i also disagree with people saying the preseason games dont count or matter cuz we all kno they do and no one goes out there to do anything but win and if u try to say different your kidding yourself

thank you very much for posting that Wolf, this is a rough sport and we are not even looking at the upcoming season, we are looking practice right now, thats it. We are looking at filling holes in our roster, not repeating, we are not looking down the road like that. This is going to be a good year and we are going into it as if we hadnt won anything....

i do not think that anyone goes out to lose in any sport or contest

i agree coach i was jus sayin when people get on here and try to play off a loss just because its "preseason" its lame

first off i wasnt saying we didnt play to win so stop trying to twist my words. i was saying a team and a season is not determined on a pre season game. a pre season game aint nothing but a glorified scrimmage and does not go on a win or lost column the win or lost dnt count on the record. yes i always wanna win and im pissed we lost but it doesnt show that our team is terrible it doesnt regulate how our season will become. main reason teams play they starters for 1 or 2 quarters and checks out the depth chart main reason new thing are brought out the play book. a real football or sports athlete knows this. so stop twisting my word yea i was pissed we lost but im more pissed cause that one pre season game isnt a loss its apositive because we found out what we need work on the most for the season. so all u who wanna dog us because of a pre season game go ahead but when the real season start we will see what comes out ur mouth from playin the crush and i doubt itll be negative ill promise u that

preseason games may not count for your team. but for any teams that turn theyre wins and losses into the national rankings, it def matters. i can assure you in two weeks, the generals will not be playing second string guys against the patriots. bet they do everything possible to win that game. not saying they will. patriots are def a proven team, hence the top ten ranking they have had in the country for past 3 years. so yes preaseason games definately matter.

Crush 7....I respect what you are saying...
the preseason game helped find your weakness and gave you something to work on before you enter league play.

But Trust me...coming from playing in 2 National Championship teams...Unless you play in the NAFL, you will not play in a National Championship game if you have a loss on your record...preseason or regular season....
That is why some teams will not play that many preseason games or they will play in Controlled Scrimmages rather than a game...

Wish the Crush Success

thank you...thats all i was getting at i wasnt trying to twist no ones words or anything and never even said anything that was directly at you or your team..as for seeing you guys on the field yep ill see you twice and definetly look forward to it

Oh the wisdom of the IFL FAN and those who think they know football.

To build a program you play your people. You will find as you learn the game that the teams who develop their average players will be the teams that perform the best. When a number one goes down someone has to replace him, at least that is the way it has been the past 21 years that I've coached, high school, college, and semi-pro football. However, it seems that I do not know as much as some of you, who were filling your diapers, as I was playing and coaching football at the college level. And now you fill the message boards with the same type of material.

I have 45 good men who have paid team fees, they will play in the preseason. They will play again this week, and they will improve. I have set goals to accomplish in each preseason game. Evaluate formations and plays. Players I want to look at in different positions. Then when league play starts I know the best player for each position and situation. The best pass rusher on passing downs. Which fullback/tailback combo is best for short yardage, long yardage, etc. Which tailback is my best reciever. Who is my best return man. Which offensive lineman will be the best on pulling plays as opposed to passing plays. Oh in a perfect world one player can do it all. However, this isn't lttle league football, where it sounds as some of you have received your football knowledge. Or perhaps it was your NFL fantasy league which you so handidly dominated.

Now about National Championships, first there are very few of you who have even played against a National Championship team. You can dream all you want about your National Championship. It is obvious by some of your comments you don't have any concept of what a National Champion team is, other than they win all of there games, duh. You better concentrate on preparing yourselves for winning your league championship first. Competitiveness in the MSFL, that is what we prepare for. You want to know what a National Champion is? Play the Chicago Thunder, two time National champions (2006 & 2008). Now I don't claim to be the sharpest tool in the shed, like some of you, but when is the last time a National Champion came from Indiana? Maybe we should concern ourselves with playing football and representing this sport intellegently, and let the National Championship take care of itself. Champions don't have to down grade others to try to prove their points. Only those who are unstable and unsure of themselves. Champions prove themselves on the field, not message boards.

Well for all of you critics, NFL wantabees, and great players who are one day away from the NFL, (you play on Saturdays), let me give you some advice, if you don't know what your talking about you probably shouldn't talk about it. A wise man once said, "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

Crush you are a good hard hitting football team. You played clean football. Good luck in the future. Practice hard, don't give up, and you will succeed. Look at the bright side, you don't have these brainiacs on your team. These guys are why semi-pro football has the bad reputation it has.

All you great fans and players thanks for the support of your teams. These men work hard and deserve the kind of support you give them. They pay their team fees and don't expect anything they don't work for. They put it all on the line and endure the ingnorace of the critic. And even in defeat, know they have done their best, and they will never be as low as the critic, and have to hide behind message board names, like IFL FAN, and the other poor timid souls of the fault finder.

As for you others, keep on talking. I would expect a response to this to defend your ignorance. The sound of your voice soothes you, bask in your lack of wisdom, Who knows, if you babble enough you might convince yourselves, and others like you, that you know something about football.

However, know this; you will never convince those of us that do.

Good luck and good health to all in the upcoming season.

Sincerely,
Delane Richhart
Head Coach of the Indiana Titans

thank you coach for actuallly bringing something to a message board that is more than self promoting bulls***.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something."

ok so the tornadoes are national champs, the hurricanes were national champs and although by default the adams county patriots were national champs. so yeah theres 3 teams from indiana.

From the crush, thank you coach from the TITANS and good luck with yall season i was talkin to your players last week after the cadinals game and i see yall got a touch first few games in your season, so good luck, and have a great year, and i hope chris is doin well, and out the hospital and with his fam and teammates.