Comment
titans vs cardnals

june 13th the titans vs the cardnals at the forte a 4pm kickoff

Re: titans vs cardnals

Where is this one gonna be at?

the game is at the portage middle school at3521 taylor st at the forte

Good luck this weekend coach look forward to seeing you, have a safe trip.

thanks c-mart we are looking forward to making the trip over good luck to you also see ya on saturday

wat up coach cant wait until sat.its gonna be a good smash mouth game man i kant wait.

How about some details from this game?

the game ended in a 34 to 34 tie it was a great game both teams played hard nosed football thanks cardinals you are a verry good football team

I hope that titan player is alright. That was one nasty injury. Never a good thing when the ref yells someone dial 9-1-1. Thankfully it was only a broken leg and nothing worse.

very good back and forth game with big plays by both offensive units. little d played. unfortunate end to a good game. called with nine min. to go with a very nasty injury. hope he is gonna make a full recovery.

ya it was a verry good game our guy chris has 3 broken bones in lower leg and tenden and nerve damage so he will be having surgury and thanks to the cardinals and their fans for your concern for chris keep him in prayer

Coach Don,
Let me know how long Chris will be at Lutheran.
The Cardinals wish him well and a speedy recovery..
Looking to next game

they let him go last night to come home to go to the surgon here in south bend on monday so he home do best he can tell then thanks again to you and your teams concerns and prayers for chris

Best wishes to Chris! Our thoughts and prayers are with him for a safe a speedy recovery. In my 13 years of playing, I have never seen a worse injury. On a different note...it was great knockin heads with a few former teammates. Stay safe and good luck the rest of the year.

Beachy #76
Indiana Cardinals

we will keep you in our prayers chris, and to a speedy recovery
GOD BLESS. good luck to the rest of your season titans. # 92

From the crush wr num 7 to the cardinals and titans, good luck on your season, it was a good game to watch. 2ndly your in my prayers Chris hope things go well for you and your family with this injury.

up date on chris explooded his ankle and his aacilllles is rptured his leg is broken and splinterd he will have surgery on monday