supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help needed for local pee wee league

Our local pee wee league is in trouble. Due to last year's mismanagement, the league is in a financial hole. The new president and vice president have done all they can to pay the past due bills including taking money out of their own pockets to do so. They had a fundraising golf tournament set for next weekend, but just canceled it due to lack of participation. Unfortunately, there are a few other things going on in the area next weekend that kind of overshadowed it. I know that they are missing equipment that was never turned in last year and have no way of tracking who has it because last year's president didn't keep track. He also missed the deadline to apply for United Way money. He basically left the whole league screwed.

If anyone has any older, small shoulder pads, small or youth sized helmets, pants, etc. that they may be willing to donate to the league, it would be greatly appreciated. We are a small community and the league has been good to our team so I'm trying to do all I can to help this situation. If you have something you'd like to donate, please contact me at 765-209-2010. Thanks.

Bill Bosworth
East Central Wolverines