supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patriots March to Arlington

Bam!!! ...As the ground shakes violently..
What on Earth was that? Somebody looks out a window and immediately blood curdling screams can be heard from a short distance away. The entire town of Indy has a hurried pace about them. Women flee to the southern side of town holding onto as many personal possessions as possible, children in tow. The men of the town fly out of their homes still trying to put on their pads as they make their way to the stadium. In such a hurry one man falls face first into the mud after tripping over his helmet. Without skipping a beat he's on his feet making a mad dash to the field he hopes to defend.
The smell of something burning permeates the air. The elderly, sick, women and children alike make their way to the hidden exit on the south side of town. Thousands of people jam into the narrow road and make their way through the darkness. Whispers can be heard echoing through the streets. The peoples worst fear has been realized. He who shall not be named has arrived. A small child looks up to his mom and whispers ever so softly "is it the Patriots mommy?" Time seems to have stopped. People halt in their tracks. A long winded gasp can be heard almost simultaneously from the citizens. He who shall not be named...has just been named.

Oh my God!! ..mass hysteria ensues..
People are climbing over each other trying to get through to the streets. One child is almost trampled. People are packed so tightly in the road that any light from the sky is blocked creating complete chaos. Darkness consumes the masses. The feeling of dread is overwhelming. One elderly man falls at the escape roads entrance, clenching his chest. Fear has overcome him. Two men grab the elderly gentlemen in an effort to rush him to safety. Their effort was for naught. The man dies panic stricken.

I'm not going down without a fight!! ...The Generals prepare their defense..
Meanwhile along the sidelines of the field, most of the men have taken to their stations. The noise from the Patriots march is deafening. Captains scream loudly in an effort to give their commands. A defense must be mounted, somehow. The Generals will put it's cards on the table and make this their last stand. The effort seems futile, but the attempt must be made. This war has gone past words now. Wolf’s army has not been fed within 24 hrs and is starving. J.T., king of Generals, enjoys his last beer in the feasting hall named after his bloodline before being eaten alive. His pleas for mercy fall over deaf ears. Nothing could have saved him. Perhaps there was a chance a few days ago, but not anymore. Within a blink of an eye a mudhole has been stomped in his.. city. The Generals have felt Wolf’s wrath. The walls of the stadium have been broken and so have the spirits in the town that once belonged to the Generals.

Re: Patriots March to Arlington

WOW, Someone has no girlfriend and mommy must be gone so you get your one hour of free computer time yippy.
Well let the BS and trash talking start.

That was cute!!!!

What's up mid eivl? I am not going to talk shit on here because I do have a lot of respect for what the Patriots have done over the past three years and I think they have a good team, but if you think your going to get the same game you got out of us last year, think again. We took 15 guys up there last october out of the 40 that were on our roster. You will see saturday what a full generals roster looks like. With the talent we have added and JT(hell of a coach) taking over at coach I am not afraid to say anything less than an undefeated season will be a dissapointment. my only regret is that i probably won't be able to play saturday because I just had my appendix removed this afternoon, but if there is anyway I can go I will be there saturday night to atleast cheer on my teammates. Anyways hope the Patriots have a safe trip down, and if I can't be there saturday "Lay some wood Generals because last year was embarrassing and it is time for Payback!"

Phil,

Hope you're feeling better. Sorry to hear about you having to have surgery. Get well soon and we'll see you back on that field.

Now this goes to ALL GENERALS PLAYERS! No more posts on here. We will let our play do our talking in six days. Actions speak louder than words.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

This was funny, alot far out for my liking, but funny. I will be in attendance for this game and Im sure everybody will get what they came to see...Good luck to both teams

I would bet this is not from a pats player! Someone starting some hype! Good luck Generals and Pats!

Generals 13 I was at last years game, looked to me that both teams had about 20 players on each team. Both teams were missing guys! I think we all agree last years game was just for fun! Alot changes in a year in semi-pro football! But don't take away what the pats accomplished in the last 3 years, they have beat some good teams in the past! They earned everything they got, so don't be a hater!

What good teams have they played? They got beat by the mustangs last year so that shows you what they would do in the mcfl, play somebody like lima or the tornadoes or get in a post season tourney!

they got redemption on the dragons two years ago, a team who was ranked higher than them. a team that beat your two time ifl champs twicea. anwyway it doesnt matter, we will just go out and do our job this weekend and continue on as we always do.

Being on top sucks lol. No one likes you and no matter you do it's never good enough. Like them or not you have to respect what they have done. New year new start. It will be a good game. Both teams will show rust and make mistakes but in all it will be a fun game to watch. The pats and Generals will be ready to play come 7:30 saturday. Its always fun to knock heads with the pats. This will be my 4th time and i hope not my last.

im jus sayin pats go get some of the big boys since yall so good! Mfl come on what kind of comp yall got? Bearcats and cardinals and that depends on what cardinal team shows up, play some big boys CHUMPS!

Why is everyone on our nuts again?
I don't see any "IFL" fan callin out the Cutters or when did they ever call out the Broncos to go play somewhere else?
This game is going to be a good look for both teams to see where we stand right now and what we feel we need to work on as we go into the regular season.
Neither team will be the same one that played in October, so if you aren't involved in another game on Saturday, come watch as the Patriots make the drive to Indy to face the Generals!

ifler
im jus sayin pats go get some of the big boys since yall so good! Mfl come on what kind of comp yall got? Bearcats and cardinals and that depends on what cardinal team shows up, play some big boys CHUMPS!

IFLer,

Don't get me started. We are playing the Louisville Bulls this weekend. I also applaud the Pats for going outside of the MFL for a game.

I would like to see more Indiana teams, outside of the Tornados, play more games against teams from outside of either the MFL or IFL, but from previous posts we know that isn’t going to happen.

To be the best, you have to play the best, PERIOD!

Some people are just happy with being paper champions.......

Lets be honest, there is only one legit champion in the state right now and that is the team from Indy!

We can all learn by taking a page from their model for success.

Drey Key its Harv what time you gonna be at the game? Im in Indy till Monday and am gonna come check it out ill meet up with you at Arlington.

i will be there at 7 or so...i will see u there

i wish i could be there wit u guys but ill but up here in anderson watching the pirates and raiders go at it... im takin the pirates to win by alot... harvey when u come back into town hit me up man... dre key ill see u on the field today

We'd love to see you on the stands bruce but don't you guys have a game against the wildcats?

Cutter Bruce #7,

Thanks for the faith in us. However, we are a long way off yet. The Raiders have a roster of 50 plus and have 2 contests under their belts. They should have their machine pretty well oiled.

This is our first real test of the year and I hope that we just do not go out and embarrass ourselves. We also need to do some final evaluating before the Fourth of July holiday weekend and kick-off to the MFL season the week following.

Good Luck to you and the Cutters in 2009.

Coach DeHill

no our game was canceled...

wah wah, all that typin and hype about how you were going to come to indy and shake the ground. oopsie, guess that musta made for a long ride home. this is not the generals your mom told you about!

Run your mouth skank. Pats have been beat the last 3 years in preseason! Set it up for october?

Yeah they have been beat in the pre-season before, so that goes to show you that they are not a powerhouse team. So pats drop your arrogant attitudes and get to practice, you guys will have problems winning your league and i hear there is no love lost between you guys and the cardinals, more like a hate, hate relationship.

Nope,
def not the same generals team, actually not even the generals! it was the dragons!

and im sure the generals would love top kick your ass again in october for final good measure

WOULDA, SHOULDA, COULDA, DIDN'T.

LAST YEAR SCHMAST YEAR, JUNE, OCTOBER

SCOREBOARD

LOST

PRESEASON
REGULAR SEASON
PLAYOFFS
POST SEASON

YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE TO WIN AND LAST TIME I CHECKED, IT HAD TO BE DONE WHILE THE CLOCK WAS STILL RUNNING.

SHUT UP, YOU LOST!