supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mustang's on Facebook

Since the person assigned to updating our official web-site is too busy (?) to update our website on a monthly basis, I have created a Facebook account. Feel free to check it out and add to the wall. I will update the info as soon as I get it.
I will be adding the Youth Football Camp photos today since they should have been posted earlier.

Thanks,
Mike K.

Re: Mustang's on Facebook

By the way Thanks to Hemi for getting our website up and running. We know you are the best at this and that you are working with what you have been given. Great Job!!

Voice - It stats you had a pre-season game with the Indianapolis Oilers. Who are they?

Not us. The Kosciusko County Mustang's do not have any pre-season games scheduled. We'd like to but for now we don't.

Great to see other teams are going on facebook!!! i set up the raiders on facebook awhile ago. From facebook i have been able to extend all of our fundraiders out to everyone in form of events. Oddly enough to say it has proven for us to be a great promoting option. From our Coed softball tournament we managed to get 7 teams just from facebook! we are also hosting a golf outting in july that facebook has already got us 6 teams for. Great way to sit in the comfort of your own home and promote your team!!