36-7

Who likes the Dragons? NOBODY!!

THEY ARE THUG TRASH

Re: Game of the Night

uhhhh the Generals won 36-7. Thank You.

he meant the former dragons won

I know what he meant. I was tryin to make the point that there are no more former Dragons or former Generals or former any other team. We are all Generals now.

true, but ya gotta admit, for some of those guys it felt good getting redemption by kicking the crap out of the pats.

i knew i wasnt the only one....
nice win dragons...

everyone knows the generals couldnt beat the Pats

JIMMY JOHNSON AT LB are you KIDDING ME

we are the former.... no were not... well i guess we kinda are the dragons...!!!!

thuggin

Everyone has ties to one team that they will always say "I will always be a ------------ at heart". You make life long friends or win championships or you spent years with that team and that bond you to that team. Teams come and go thats the way it is at this level of football. Even Pro players are like that. When I came on as Head Coach of the Generals I told them I would be bringing players with me. I am a fair coach, the best players who EARNED the right to play will play. We all knew that people would be calling the 09 Generals the Dragons or some new nickname. I know this bugs some of the Generals but you can not do anything about it so just let it roll. It does not change what we do or who we are. We know we are Generals and thats all that matters.

Other notes:
Want to thank Troy for doing a great job on the PA last night. You had some good one liners.

Congrats to the Pirates on the win last night.
I don't give a damn about the IFL - MFL BS. I have some former players & coaches who play for & coach the Pirates. Good luck in the MFL this year.

pats want rematch

message board is not place to call out a team, just blows up drama> have wayne contact jt. jt would def play you guys again in october when both seasons are over.

number 79, werent yout the guy who went down in the 4th screaming like a lil girl? cussing at teamates? you seriously want a rematch??? lets be real. your entire team is still sore after the way the generals beat you up and.... well just up. there was not one moment from opening kickoff until final bell that any fan or player(on both sides of ball) had any doubt who was in control of that game. pats were out matched in every aspect of the game, speed being number one. those generals were just to fast. but good luck to you inthe mfl. hopefully the game made you realize you got work to do. still wouldnt say that the league is up for grabs. two in a row is no easy feat. i dont think any team has stepped up as a clear team to knock you off the top. good luck with rest of your season. and generals dont get to cocky. still gotta play cutters and if you get by them, the mustangs in the championship. gonna have much harder time than pats will in therye league.

There is no way we will get cocky! We made way to many mistakes. Doped balls,blown coverages hell we ran a play with only 10 men on the field. We will work harder then we already have! I promise you that.
If you think we are happy with the win you are very wrong.
Generals put your work boots on its time for work!
To much talk on the message board. Wednesday we work till we puke! Rest is for the weak.

Sorry guy, not really sore at all. We may have lost, but I bet I had more fun than the 30 generals who probably didn't even play for a full series. Have fun riding pine, I'll have more fun getting beat.

Good game #4. Really we only had about 7 guys who did not get much PT me being one of them. You don't pay that team fee you ant going to see that playing green. We know are roll on the team. It sucks to sit the bench but I hate lossing more. Good luck the rest of the season. I guess you dont play you anymore till playoffs so see you then.

i was there, that was me that went down cryn like a girl an i did yell at a teamate, the one that chop blocked me in the side of my knee. You may have guessed who i was do to 79 and pats in my name cause we proud, u? As for the rematch im not tryn to call you guys out but that wasnt a loss its was a no show, meaning we play again we'll show up to play an play hard. You guys beat us...BAD i ll give yall that RESPECT

Just Stop Already. Yo its a preseason game. Let it go. The Pats need to worry about the MFL, & last time I checked the Cutters are IFL champs. So this rematch thing needs to be laid to rest until after both seasons end. Pats need work & Generals well you play the Cutters 2x. Start focusing on the REGULAR season & not these warm-ups.

wow, ok this thing is getting blown way outta proportion....look when two teams play one wins and one losses, sometimes one team wins or losses by alot, shit happens...personally i would rather get blown out of the water than to be close and lose it at the end like we did when we played the Pats a few yrs back as well as the dragons in that very same season. The Pats will be fine, you dont win two championships in a row by accident, u might get lucky in one, but not two, its early and they still have a few weeks to get ready, and to be honest it doesnt matter how they look in the beginnin of the season its how they finish and im sure they will finish strong. On the flipside, JT and the generals dragons pirates cutters bears chiefs warriors hurricanes are good...did i miss any? JT i know you are gonna read this and you know we are friends so this by no means is a cheap shot, this is me sayin im sick and tired of all these ppl and the jealous traits that they show on here, like ah bunch of women standing around mad cuz sum chick walked in the room wit a dress or pair of shoes on that look or SEEM better than what they have on...THEY ARE THE GENERALS damn it, not many teams can say that they are a team that has nobody on it that has played for another team, not many...we all tend to have ties to another team somewhere down the line, its just funny to me that the only teams that get hated on are the ones that have some good yrs...I mean either its the Tornados, The Hurricanes, The Broncos, The Cutters, now the Generals and im sure there are more but this is just to name a few....so many other teams have merged or folded and players have gone elsewhere but if the team losses then its ok but when they win then its an issue! Get over it ppl, somethin about these teams make ppl want to play for them and maybe some of these other teams need to take notice and memic these other orgs that have been winnin, thats what i would do if i was the owner of my team, JT, beautiful job with what u have done in such a short time, i have never heard any of my COACHES promise playin time, yes everybody is important to the overall picture in our team you are only as strong as your weakest link...so once again good luck to all the teams and players this season i look forward to knockin heads with as many of you as i can...GOMAB

DAMN!!!! 10 days cant come soon enough! I havent played the Pats in about 3 years, and I cant wait lol lets just start this season this weekend.....Na but I expect the Pats A game come the 11th it'll feel good to renew an old rivalry lol Wayne we havnt forgotten about the onside kick late in the 4th up 28-0 last time we played its all in good fun, although it was hillarious to see Zeb pad up and almost kill himslef lmao! Its gettin close to the season its nice to see some tempers are flarin on here gota love football season!

Wow. All of a sudden the Generals are part of the elite in semi-pro football in this area becuase they upset a Patriots team in a PRE-SEASON game. I have to quote A.I. "We talking bout practice" Seriously lets not go there. Remember last year the hype around this team. I know you say they have ex-dragons, ex-cutters, etc... But until this team finishes above .500, skip that they HAVE to beat the Cutters. Until that day quit hyping these boys up. Check last years post around this time. Same BS. The Genereals will not beat the Cutter or Mustangs. Mark my words. Lot of hype & hot air.

i totally agree. your are def right, its the same thing every year. we def have alot to prove to everyone, ourselves being number one. hopefully we do have a better season than 500. i def think we SHOULD but you never know, any given saturday right? and about beating pats, your right. might not mean anything to you but it did to us and guess what?? what you think, to us means shit. like my good buddy dre key always says, good luck to everyone this year except for when you play against us, lmao. rememeber everyone, everything you hear about generals all year,its just hype. dont beleive it.

Yea you are right Cam. What he thinks means nothing, however his post is true. This is preseason first contact with another team. Go thru your season & beat the Cutters. Win the IFL and then you can say it started with the win against the Pats. But like the fan said I dont see it happening. The Cutters will win back-to-back you will be lucky to split with them. Good Luck you will need it

yeah if anyone knows how good the cutters are, of all people, i think i would. i did play with them last year. so i def know what they bring to the table. football is not a game of luck. IF and i repeat IF we beat any team in the league, not just the cutters but the cougars on the 18th etc... it wont be beacuse of luck. im gonna go ahead and try to stay off here before my good freind and coach chews my ass. just wanted to hit up a qucik reply.

well now isn't this getting interesting
the fan made his comments and it sounds mighty lawyerly now doesn't it.
Generals beating the Cutters in your dreams won't happen they won't even get a split this year the Cutters are going to run the table and show everyone just how superior they are. Will they get scored on yeah more than once with the new tie breaker system for the playoffs they can get up by 3 or 4 scores and put in the reserves and cooooooast. This is a team with Izzy running it down your throat and Bobby blocking for him can the be stopped????? NOT BY ANYONE IN THE IFL this is the cream of the crop this is a team that has never allowed their quarterback to be sacked, this is a team that ALWAYS has the BEST DEFENSE in the league and they will be the same this year. WRITE THIS DOWN CUTTERS UNBEATEN REPEAT CHAMPS AND ZERO QUARTERBACK SACKS AGAIN.
Now put that in your pipe and puff on it a while. or should I keep going best o-line in the league best d-line in the league. I think I have made my point.

The Cutters was nor even the best team in the IFL last year. They got lucky to beat the Mustangs. LUCKY. Like it or not it was all luck. A B.S. Pi ON 4TH down helped set them up to score. Mustangs get the job done this year. They just dont get on here and flap their gums. The cutters are just like the Bronocs a shit talking get no respect team. Going to laugh my ass off when brent leaves and the team falls apart. Oh wait you have coach lawyer lol what a joke. I hope the Raiders beat you chumps.

Hey who had the number 1 defense last year
who allowed the fewest points last year
who averaged the most points last year who came back and TOOK the ship from you last year and the same team is gonna do it all over this year because there quite frankly isn't a team in this league that can hang with the cutters for more than a quarter so make all the cracks you want about the lawyer but he whipped your A** last year and he will do it again this year the guy should be coaching at I.U

Let him talk all he wants because quite frankly he is right! The Cutters have earned it. They are the defending champs, so their fans and their team have earned the right to say whatever they want whenever they want. You would think that they would be a little more classy and not so arrogant, but apperently some of their fans don't choose to be gracious winners. But like I said they have earned the right to act however they choose. Mark My Words though "Come August 15th you lose that right!!!!"

aye it doesnt matter this is a new season we were and i repeat WERE champions we are working hard as everybody else in the league to reach that number one spot.. we are far from repeating.. so all this bull crap needs to stop its pointless to get on here an talk crap the season hasn't even started yet... im speaking for the cutters when i say this. that we are working very hard just as much as every team out there is.. we won the championship last yr so what big deal that was last year this is a new year so stop talking an have a good season an thats for all the teams in the IFL an MFL.. im out bruce #7 indiana cutters

bruce as hard as anyone else? you played for jt. hurdles and sprints??? haha i know what you mean though

I disagree. I don't believe it gives you the right to act like a complete ass. A true champion doesn't get into all these silly arguements. Congratulations you have a very good team. You didn't allow any sacks, you won your league and now a few of your team mates are making the entire organization look terrible. Be the bigger and classier team. Beat the others and act as though you are representing a quality organization.

Hulk, you are right, it doesnt give you the right to do anything other than claim the championship ring that you earned, thats it. So i tell you now as i always have, if a Cutter player post on here, he will post either his name or number and in most cases both, so if you do not see that then they are not a cutter, if you do see that and they are actin all crazy on here then they are not a cutter, we have rules that we follow and although our coaches do not dismiss players from the team, the captains have been given that power as long as we are all together on it, and conduct is somethin that we have been instructed to look at when makin a decision like that. So let me reiterate, cutter players do not and will not get on here postin a bunch of shit unless they no longer want to be a cutter....we work to hard to have our names out here bad like this, just like most teams work hard to represent themselves in the best possible manor. I cant do much about the fans even tho i wish i could, but i will say this, they do not speak for us and they are not used to relay any messages to the ppl outside of our team. We know how hard it is to win. Did we get lucky in the ship....sure, everybody needs a little bit of luck, however we were down by like 16pts so it cant all b luck...our D stepped up in the end...it was a great game to be apart of so why try to take away from that?
We are gettin ready for our season to begin and we still have so very far to go...I never said the Generals were the elite team, however, I am saying i watched them play and championship teams do not play down to the other teams level and if thats the case then they are the real deal....Mike you know we are not gonna overlook you or anybody else for that matter, so as i stated before, you all can think that they are the same ole G's but the Cutters have taken notice and I'd advice you to do the same

Cam.....whats up buddy, been awhile. I didn't realize you went with jt to the generals. I thought you stayed with the cutters. So, great game the other night. Looks like you guys are putting it all together down there. I wish you guys the best of luck on your season, hope to see you in the playoffs. I met alot of generals players at the all star game that I really had alot of fun playing with. Not to mention, I enjoy playing against you also. Best of luck on your season. Dre....we will see you in August.

Gross #19

yeah gross, alot of the guys i played with on the dragons came over and jt and i are pretty tight. its nothing against the cutters, def loved every minute down there with brent and those guys, i still have some pretty good freinds there. just really cant afford to do the hour and a half drive 3 times a week again. but things are goin really well in indy here with the generals, hopefully we will get it all turned around. so far, so good. having alot of fun. hopefully we will get to face you guys in the playoffs, im sure you guys got a good thing goin up there as well. good luck to you and yours, talk to you soon.

ps, how bout them redskins