supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Not so Quiet during the 4th

With the 4th of july approaching all of semi pro football is generally quiet. However they may be some news coming out of west central ohio which may bring a shock to a lot of people and may stir some things up completely!!

Re: Not so Quiet during the 4th

Hope no teams folded. If you know so uch tell all please you know how we are in sup land.

its possible.....it hasnt been confirmed yet but word on the wire there might be.

What team? The Raiders

dont think it would be the raiders!.?

It is NOT the raiders. We are still going strong and will be here for the duration of this season and many more to come.

ha ha u people are so funny!! Most of the Raiders dont even know any people that get on here so stop making stupid accuzations The people who post this crap are idiots that dont know anything abbout the Raiders! We are ok and getting healthy at a good time we will be here all year and then some. So if u want us we will be at every game!!

Raider77

The Ada Dark Knights have suspended operations for the remainder of the season. Any one watching and seeing the Lima Warriors moving to Ada probably could put two and two together. If there is any other teams making moves, it's been pretty silent.

Raider 77 did you learn to read? There was never an accusation made about the Raiders. There was a question asked about them as indicated by the question mark.

Whered you learn how to read? someone clearly asks "Who the Raiders?" not only that they are kinda in the west central OH area.

i can read fine thanks! It was not a question to me it was an assumption in my readings.As Oforce77 said they clearly threw our name out there. I have made and recieved some calls about who is folding but its not on me to put any other teams bussiness out on here. So everyone will know when they announce it!!

Not trying to to be a jerk but this is a big deal if a team is folding. Scedules are set and season play has began for some and most start in the next few weeks. This will effect several teams and a league. The sooner we are told whats going on the sooner the league and teams can try to make some adjustments. So please let us know what you know. Your not be a tattle tale just informing us of some real info.
Thank you.

Just waiting on the league to confirm it! there has been talk because a team is short on players, that they will not be able to field a team every week that they have decided to call it quits for the year and most likely for good! Now this is only rumors as of now but once the league confirms it or that i hear it is confirmed. i will let everyone know which team it is!