supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
East Central Wolverines @ West Central Wildcats

Has anyone heard anything about these 2 teams? I have not seen any chatter on the board about these 2 teams. If anyone has any info on the teams post it. Who will win this game? I think the Wildcats had a game but got canceled, but have no clue why?

Re: East Central Wolverines @ West Central Wildcats

I think if the two teams were the same as last year the wild cats would win by 2 or 3 tds.
And from what little i have heard about either team (Isom going to the jc panthers) the wildcats will take the win.

wildcats by 40, wolverines have lost to many

Squid where do you get your Info????

The wolverines are down a few due to panthers, the wildcats are up a few due to strong recruiting

home team takes it 28 to 7

the wolverines only lost a few and gained from recruiting as well shows how much u know lol

the wolverines are who we think they are "not much" the pats are the same, until some one beats them they are the best.
wilcats by 45

Can't wait for the game. I'm getting real hype. Have a safe trip here ECW.

squid who u play for let me guess the pats i mean ur rockin there nuts hard

i agree.. wildcats by 40.. wolverines lost isom... the only productive players they had last year were number 2 40 and 85... the rostor says they have all 3 left but still not enough... 42-6 WCW!!!

our roster is not updated there are a lot of guys who need to be put on so dont go by that sorry we are going to change it

let whoever wants to talk... talk... we can figure everything out on the field saturday 7 p.m.

good luck Wildcats...

heres a prediction... wildcats 102... wolves 3

o sorry lb55 my prediction was off a little, only by 30 pts, might want to check your info this week, maybe you can hold the 0force of course to under 80

i never said your prediction was off i just ask where you got your info i was just curious??? calm down lay off the HGH will yea.