supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
patriots vs ohio force july 11th just preditions

i think the force who once was the vikings will come out with a boom i believe they are the most hungriest team in the mfl and the pats are setting dogs waiting for an upset dont get me wrongs thats pats have talent but i believe the force wants it more!!! i think it will be a close game 21-14 good luck to both teams and hope everyone stays healthy and safe

Re: patriots vs ohio force july 11th just preditions

Thanks for the support, I know weve worked extremely hard all off season, I hope your right lol 1 thing is for sure you can expect a damn good game, it should be a dog fight!!! 8 days fellas good luck to everyone and stay healthy.

Are you kidding me? They will get blown out it will be 28-0 before the Patriots even ease up. Maybe reality will set in after the Pats spank that ass.

Pats web site down? maybe they are folding!!

Well that certainly would be interesting.

We will have to find out on the field

we aint folding, an u got jokes ha

We will have to see on the field, "Seriously" come on out Saturday I promise you wont be disappointed....

I can't justify paying money to see a blowout.

You really cant afford to miss it though, Ill tell you what if you are really worried about 5 bucks cmon out, Ima nice enough guy ill get ya, Ill even get you a front and center seat just so you dont miss anything lol.

Think the Pats are going to come out firing on all cylinders after the butt whooping they took in their last contest. Sorry Force but I'm going with the Pats in this one.

Like I said, lets just wait till Sat. Lets make a wager! If we do not talk about our team until sat night,after the game, Everyone that had the pats winning must apologize and admit they were wrong. Dont give excuses about how the pats are down or had a bad game. Just admit you were wrong and under estimated the Ohio Force this year. It is justifiable for you to pick the pats, and I understand, but when you are wrong, just admit it afterwards. Of course we have to win though. lol

ya but u played some jank ass teams u not playing some broke ass team this time but in ur defense u guys have beefed up and stand a good shot but remember dont let it get to ur head though cause then u will mess up and wonder what happened not talking bad bout either team just saying

I'm not here to fluff our feathers, just say thank-u to those who believe in us,..and to those that don't...that's o.k.!! We as a team have not proven ourselves...yet! I have played against the Patriots for the last two years,...and I have nothing but respect for them and their team...they are the two time defending champs for a reason, but I will also say this...don't underestimate us!! We have a team that wants to play as a team..we got rid of all the players that wanted to fight and run their mouths on the field and cuss and carry on like a bunch of babys, and we have a team of guys who want to play as a unit!! All I ask of the Patriots is come and play at a sportsmanship's level. No trash talking, cussing or wanting to fight,.....just play football and let the chips fall where they may, our team will show respect for u guys, just do the same back! Our fans want to watch a football game, not see a bunch of kindergardners fighting and cussing on the field!! Look forward to the game, I believe this will be a great contest.....and look forward to seeing some old friends from the Patriots.

PITBULL

I have the upmost respect for any1 that plays at this level. Im not sayin we'll beat the Patriots, I am sayin it will be a good game, getting blown out though? well thats just not an option for us!! Weve worked and prepared too hard, I say go ahead and underestimate us if you want thats your mistake. If we get beat we get beat I would gladly tip my hat to them. Im extremely anxious though lol I cant wait fellas cya Saturday, Maybe you guys can stop out @ Buffalo Wild Wings and hang out maybe tip a couple beers back lol.

Force 35 Pats 21

Are you kidding. From what I heard the Raiders dropped about 5 touchdown passes in there game. Had the Raiders had recievers who could catch it would have been a blow out. Even if the Patriots play a bad game it will be a blow out.

Pats 45
Force 6

who are the force? is this the vikings from last season? what area do these players come from?

I say 28-14 pats. Maybe closer the pats have lost some good players,coaches,ect. But they do still have good talent, just short on numbers this year! Good luck to both teams!

Were basically a spin off of the Riot and Vikings of last year a long with heavy recruiting, but were nothing like the teams from last year. We play out of Sidney, OH. but our players come from as far as Winchester and Richmond IN to the Greenville Piqua Sidney and Troy OH area.

And yeah we did get beat over the top a few times, 5s probably exaggerating, We mad the adjustments though and our Dline def. turned up the heat. but the adjustment we made kept them from going deep again, they tried but we got an INT.

The Force this year is, the best players from the Vikings, the best from the Riot, Some of the best Defensive players from the DC Warriors, and a big son of a bitch from Mount Union lol. ya Peck you. plus we got a few from miami valley warriors and others players that are dedicated to win. cant wait till sat!

PITBULL, cant wait 4 tomo. Me an my bro still holdn down that left side. Sounds like u guys put a solid team together. Good luck to u guys this year, just not tomo. I ll tell the guys to keep their mouths shut cause that is sometimes the case. WARNING we hungry for the win. PATS 49 FORCE 21

Come on BMW, 21 points for real???? Not happening this game bro, defense is not going to let that happen. With the rotation we have on the line theres no way. But as you know me, I myself might put up 21 points!!! Na Im just playing. Good luck to the Force, and just be ready to play a hard game! Its the season opener so Im sure everyone is going to be fired up. C5 out

The game will end in a 0-0 tie because you both suck and wont want to play anymore overtimes.

Now that took way to much brain power for you to wright out info man! Idiot!!

Well you have one team that beat a nobody and another team that.... well, hasnt beat anyone..... It should be a interesting game.

Hey bmw79pats...whats up? It has been awhile..looks like another great season huh? And another year older...but the warrior inside just don't want to quit..lol.Can't wait till Sat. it will be great to see u and your brother again...we have totally changed our team..there is only about 5 or 6 return players from the vikings..the rest are all new. I believe it will be a great game...I'm not into predicting any score...just say it will be a great game!! Later...PITBULL#20 OHIOFORCE

Force win 17-10. Would anybody like to say they were wrong?

Holy crap. I am completely blown away here. I will officially reprimand myself now. I guess I have to eat a little crow. I will say it out loud congratulations Force.

Wow. Great effort by the Force. Pass the plate of crow please!

LMAO

Wolves

Walser13
Wolves
lol no it is Wayne Wolfe

lol! ok i get it. nice!

In that case, it's WOLFs
NO "E" on the end.
You can make fun of me, that's cool, but don't make yourself look stupid doing it.

Actually Wayne, It's Wolves not Wolfs. Thanks for making it easy on making you look stupid.

Actually, it would be wolves if you were talking about more than one wolf, as in the animal. Since this was a play on the name Wolf, then it would be Wolfs. This is the plural form when speaking of multiple members of the a family with the last name Wolf.

actually. I think it was a stab at their face off this coming weekend...

Wayne i wasnt trying to make fun of u, and i think you were refering to the other post. i just thought it was clever, but all in all lets talk about football instead of last names and making fun of people.

LOL WHO CARES I JUST WONDER IF WAYNE CAN GET THAT BIG HEAD OF HIS THRU THE DOOR NOW THAT IT HAS BEEN SHRUNKEN TO A NORMAL STATE

I can get thru any door with no prob. You obviously know who I am and know all about me. So why are you afraid to put your name on here. You wanna blow me shit, that's fine, but let me know who to blow it back to. What team do you play for or coach? What is your record? Can you fit your big A$$ in a pair of football pants? I'm surprised you know how to spell, let alone type. Oh, that's right, you don't.
This is fun for me, what is it for you?

John, i'm not even worried about your post, I thought the whole thing was funny myself. I can laugh at myself unlike most of the annonymous dumbasses on here.