supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
retiring missing the game

well supa nation ive known ive been done for a while now just up and able to type. to all the ifl teams good luck this year. well last year on my way to practice was hit by a drunk driver that caused a knee surgery. well after 4 surgeries and a metel plate put in my leg i can no longer play the game i love so very much. so to the cutters generals and of course the broncos i will miss you guys. coach slinkard coach rondell foga booker bobby harvey kurt dre key jj i will miss all of you guys best of luck watching from the sidelines steveo mrneeley30@yahoo.com

Re: retiring missing the game

man im sorry to hear that you have to hang it up bro, you know we got mad love for you...you got my contact info...be well bro

its about time for the cutters to get their own message board cuz i am sick and tired of them using this one likes its their own

God damn Stevo....
thats 2 testicular cancers, gun shot wound, knife wound, steele plates,
you are a trooper but you are more of a MESS!!!
take care get better!!! if im missing any fill me in!
Those fat chicks cant help the situation that i know you prefer!!!

stay in touch keep us updated

Best of luck with the recovery and dont ware out your bed.... get a memory foam matteress!!

Kurt36

your the best kurt and you have a good memory yes the biggins gotta love em. i do miss you guys i hope to make a few games 317 652 7332 if ya still wanted the number