supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mustangs

how much did the mustangs pay to get that schedule? they should either play us or the cutters for some type of gauge of their strength in our league. oh well too late now. play ball!!!!

Re: mustangs

yeah i def agree. they have a cakewalk scheldule to the playoffs again. but there they will have to play the cutters or generals so we will see. nice to have sid as the president of league i guess. also look at the generals scheldule, 3 home then 4 away, that sucks. at least they are home last week against cutters. game will prob mean home field throughout. bad jobs league board memebers on the schedule this year.

but i know what the mustangs will say, we deserve it after being robbed so many times. guess what though, when its so many times. maybe its not getting robbed. its rob losing to better teams

Guys

Thank you for giving me something on here to post about. First, I would like to tell you that we did not have anything to do with how the schedule played out this year or any other year. As a matter of fact there were two different schedules presented to the league board this year, this one and one of that had us playing the Cutters at there place. We voted for the schedule that had us playing the Cutters. We do not want to play a soft schedule, if that is what we end up with then so be it. Why are you so worried about what schedule we have and since when have we had an easy trip to the championship game. Last year we went 7-1 in the regular season and I believe that we played everybody, just like everyone else. So, I don't know who wrote this, becuase like usuall people get on this site and run their mouths(guys from the Wolfpack) without letting people know who they are, but you had better stop worrying about the Mustang's schedule and start getting your team ready to play us. Becuase, no matter who we are playing we intend to win BIG!

Andy Crisp
K.C. Mustangs

and win big you will, thats the point. you dont play anyone good.

Andy thanks for giving me something to post about. don't ever mention the wolfpack on here cuz we aren't into the little internet games but it gives me and our team a just a little more reason to get excited about coming to bourbon next week. BUT without trying to bash other teams like my buddy andy i will say this i beleive that All the old north teams have improved from last year and with us and the panthers in the mix it looks to be very competitive

dont forget about the shamrock, they had a big win as did the crush. but it looks like the rock of old might be back and thats scary. the team i played against two years ago was prob the toughest team and game i ever played. good luck this year mitchell. im gonna hate against you mustangs haha, you guys were a blast to play against last year twice, championship was alot of fun. i hope the north division is gonna be as competitive as i beleive the south will be. good luck gross and wolfpack, run all over them northern guys, just take it easy on us down south. good luck.

Shrock

I thought you guys could use all the help you could get.

Andy Crisp
K.C. Mustangs

Since your such a helpful guy, why don't you send us some game film. that would probably help out a little more. and while you watching ares for the cards you should puts some m&ms in your popcorn its sooooo good!

So this discussion got me looking at schedules for a couple leagues and i had a couple thoughts. i would be awsome if we could have the Shamrock Wolfpack Crush Blitz Cardinals and mustangs in one division and Pirates Bearcats Wildcats Generals Cutters and Patriots in the other. each team plays all the teams in the division 2 times and outside the division two different teams once each. at the end of the season the teams are ranked 1-12 and the top 6 make the a league and the bottom 6 make the b league. a league the first week 5 plays 6 and 3 plays 4. week 2 the winner from 5/6 game plays 1 and 3/4 winner plays 2. the 3 week is the a league championship. the bottom 6 get seeded 7-12 and play the same way for the b league championship. then in the spring A and B winners play only after sufficient B.S. trash talking name calling and all out tomfoolery has been talked all winter lol. this game would be played in the spring more for fun and to stir the pot of trash talking, but all jokes aside i think this would be a fun and more stable way for semi pro to exist in indiana.

I agree with the two league coming together, but whoever is in charge can't see that the ecnomy is so bad that this is the best move for semi-pro football in Indiana. They are to busy being pissed at each others and seeing who can pee the farthest.

yeah
but i know what the mustangs will say, we deserve it after being robbed so many times. guess what though, when its so many times. maybe its not getting robbed. its rob losing to better teams

I agree with the quote somewhat....

well they mustangs msy feel robbed on the last one but the first 2 were in no way robbed. IFL bowl 2and 4 you would have to be blind and deaf and not even in attendance to say they were ROBBED in any of those games.

AS for this past year vs the Cutters i would have to say that game was up and down and at some points it could have went both ways. But in the end YOU know what happened the clock his 0.0 and the cutter were up.
Ask JT Bart Slinkard or ST. Clause or any coach it doesnt matter aslong as the score was decided with 00000's on the clock. You may have mixed feelings about it but when it comes down to it the mustangs are 0-3 in championships (no offense just facts)

Good luck to the Stangs maybe Jim Kelly may take care of business this year or maybe not.

Just my little chime in

Kurt36

PS: my favorite stang is the center Matt Houlihan this dude always brings it blurry eyes or not hes a committed man

I dont really care about what was said above... all i care about is when i put my pads on and line up against Wolfpack #21 Dustin Petre! Im gunnin for you you damn oompa loompa! haha

sorry sorry sorry.... Gross i cant wait to see ur smilin ass out there against me too! hope i dont forget my earplugs cuz i know ur gonna be talkin up a storm to me haha

OH no you didnt! haha! I thought they told you that you couldnt play this year?? something about your already under contract in the powder puff league? Im going to the board if you dont get yourself released from them.. oh wait your just gonna help us win if your on the field nevermind!

Something you all are forgetting. The playoffs are cross bracket seeding. SOOO.......
1N vs 4S
2S vs 3N

1S vs 2N
2N vs 3S

There are no cakewalks in these playoffs. The best two teams will meet in the Championship

Foga
Something you all are forgetting. The playoffs are cross bracket seeding. SOOO.......
1N vs 4S
2S vs 3N

1S vs 2N
2N vs 3S

There are no cakewalks in these playoffs. The best two teams will meet in the Championship

Chuck I believe you mean
1N vs 4S
2S vs 3N

1S vs 4N
2N vs 3S

I would think it would be hard for the second seed in the north to play two games on the same weekend. LOL

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Cross bracket seeding doesn't insure anything

Except low fan attendance and maybe a team or 2 is kicked out because they forfeit a game

If traveling was payed for there would be a small argument there....ok back on topic...lol

-Coach Bell

Gonna be lots of fun hosting the Generals for the ship this year in bloomington we gonna cancel the bus reservations for anything after Sept.25th cause we won't be needing any transportation we will be at home, by the way I use wr84 but that ain't my number for real just the one I always used before coming here.

Sorry to bust your bubble there 84 but you would have to beat the Generals to make it to the championship that's what divisions are an they are in yours!

no sorry to bust your bubble but assuming the cutters are 1 and 2 in the south and if and only if the two teams were to play eachother in the playoffs it would be in the championship.

well if the Cutters finish with the #1 seed in the south and the Generals finish with the #2 seed in the south then because of the cross seeding they would end up together in the ship as it is layed out in the post above and that is what I'm going on

No disrespect to anyone but the Generals are only focusing on the Cougars. Looking past any team in any league can get you beat. Come July 18th all we the Generals will know will be who was better on that day, the Generals or Cougars.
If any Cougars see this post good luck and see you on the 18th.

thank you jt for putting that out i dont know who it is putting us cutters out there.. we are only focus on the raiders an thats it... so jt an mike good luck to you guys in ohio against the cougars wont be that far from you guys since we are playin the raiders in ohio too.. good luck next week

Really there are 2 divisions that will be seeded 1 threw 5 and the top seed in each division will get a bye so the winner of the south division will end up playing the north division in the championship! Like the pro setup

I really don't know why I am replying to this post at this moment. My wife just gave birth to my 3rd little girl last night. She is beautiful, what can I say she favors her dad, lol. Anyway, I am not quite sure what Andy is saying about Wolfpack players getting on here and running thier mouth and not saying who they are. I really havn't heard anything about wolfpack players writing on here. I mean, I probably talk more than anyone on my team, and when I come on here, I use my name. If it is anybody from our team, Andy, I am happy that gave you more incentvie to want to beat us 60-0. I mean its not like havn't heard you say it enough over the last 2 years. I am not going to bash your team, for one, because I still talk to alot of the players on your team. Honestly though, you didn't give me any more incentive to play any harder than what I already planned too next weekend. I am coming as hard and as fast, well maybe not fast, but as hard as I do everygame. You will hear me from the start to finish, and tell my buddy Mike Kemper to get my endzone music ready too. This year, I want "Cotton Eyed Joe"
See you Mustangs next weekend.

My old college buddy Andy; I see you want to light some fire over our way. Well if you must know: we have class and play the game on the field and the only time we howl is at the moon. So save all the talk everybody cause on the field is were you get results. Can You Dig It..... GO PACK

Damn. I feel like I am someone now being called out by Gross!! LMAO. I have your song already queued up. But it's not for a TD because you have got to get there first. If you play defense as well as you did against the Cardnials I might have to get a song for you there.
Honestly. The Mustangs are going to show up. We are going to play the game. And the team leading when the clock hits zeros wins. Not who can talk smack here. We are looking forward to ALL the Wolfpack players coming to Bourbon. Not just a few who once were with us.
Congrats on the new baby Charles and if she looks like you please put her back and try again.

answer this for me. how do you get seeded in the playoffs by regular season record right? if you have an easy schedule like the mustangs do, that equals home field advantage through the playoffs right. with the generals and cutters playing each other twice. like i said the mustangs have a bull%$#@^% schedule. keep it real.

Mike......I am calling you out. lol I know you were scared that we had a better anouncer that why you were at the game scouting. lol I will see you next weekend. Can't wait to play this game. lol

I honestly think having a weaker schedule can hurt you.. In high school I played for West Noble and if any of you are familiar with them they play in the NECC and we had a schedule that would make any team happy with playing maybe 3 quality schools at the time. We were ranked 9th in state and matched up against st. Joe indians? i believe thats there mascot. Anyways they played teams like Penn and Indianapolis Cathedral and came in and played lights out. And I have seen this happen in several occasions so thats why I believe scheduling wont matter.. See you mustangs next saturday!

well. im sittin here reading all these post.. I can sense the tention in the air here. Im not here to run my mouth.. never have been that type of player.. never will be.. but all i can say to you guys is talking shit over the internet about whose team is better...well... that don't solve shit... only thing that can settle this is 60 minutes of hardnose football... so quit all ur alls bitchin and just play football.... all though i do have to admit mike kemper's comment about putting the baby back in and trying again was one of the funniest damn things i've ever heard....

P.S. Small things can knock you flat on your ass... be perpared!!!!

its be prepared. i guess thug can spell. watch out for the wolfpack. thats the only warning about your schedule.

all of you northern queers need a seperate site so you can queer each other in peace

JK

Kurt36