supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Wolfpack fan in the World!

I would just like to say congratulations to Charles and Alyssa Gross with their baby girl being born today!

Just hope she doesnt talk as much as him!

Re: New Wolfpack fan in the World!

Congradulations my friend, I know you have her a hookie jersey already or is she going to be wearing Redskins instead??? May you & your wife have many wonderful & happy memories with her, but watch out, they grow up fast, way too fast...

thanks guys, i have been telling everyone that god must have wanted me to preach to the gospel to the inmates, because with 3 girls now, i am bound to end up in jail. lol

Congrats indeed. Props too, to Gross- this is quality humor.

Again Congradulations on the new arrival. If you two keep going there actually might be an entire cheerleader squad for Charles. But she needs a Carson Palmer jersey to be perfect. Let me know if you can't find one.
And if my memory is right, one of your daughters has a birthday around our game next week. Am I right? I do want to recognize her if I am next week.
See you Saturday.

congrats gross on the new one. hopefully she looks just like her mama. talk to you soon bro

yes Mike, you are right, and they say old people don't have good memory, lol.....anyway, her birthday is july 30, and i am pretty sure her momma won't be bringing her to that game. I appreciate you wanting to honor that though, means alot. I just don't think alyssa can keep up with the older two, just having a baby. see you next weekend

Hey!! Congrats! So when they get old enough to start dating have you invested in a shotgun and supplies to clean it!! haha! lmao! My old man did that to a couple of my sisters boyfriends lol i loved it when i saw their face lol!!